Disneyland Paris Half Marathon

RunningKoen

The downside of this second race is less budget for WDW races for me

Upside: a second weekend nearby and another option to go perfect.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
That's the good thing of this race weekend: no planes and it's an extra change to accidentaly bump into you.
I might see others less often, unless they come to one of 'our' two weekends ;-)

Was that a subtle hint?

LAKid53

Premium Member
Was reading some tweets about DLP. Is it true food is pretty much AWOL in the parks?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Was reading some tweets about DLP. Is it true food is pretty much AWOL in the parks?

Did you mean to say AWOL or AWFUL? There is food...

People are probably tweeting about the Studios; there usually aren’t a lot of options there and from what I’ve read, there are now even fewer options because of closures to make room for the new lands.

The Studios is even closer to Disney Village than the MK (which isn’t called that there but I do anyway) so it’s not that difficult to go to Five Guys and go back (or switch parks)

LAKid53

Premium Member
Did you mean to say AWOL or AWFUL? There is food...

People are probably tweeting about the Studios; there usually aren’t a lot of options there and from what I’ve read, there are now even fewer options because of closures to make room for the new lands.

The Studios is even closer to Disney Village than the MK (which isn’t called that there but I do anyway) so it’s not that difficult to go to Five Guys and go back (or switch parks)

Both. Few options and what is there is not that great...and expensive. People did comment that Disney Village has more options. But places in the parks close at 5:00 PM. It's France...the LAND of food. 🤨

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom