Disneyland Paris Half Marathon

RunningKoen

As @Swissmiss mentioned, I'm very fanatic about this thread, so I'll update @Kitchen Kabaret over here: in the previous post you can see the history of bib only sale.

The half marathon hasn't sold out, but there's no way to predict if/when.

What's reassuring is that travel agents still have bibs for all races available, and some of those will be reallocated, end of august.

That only 1 month before the race weekend, so getting the certificate (welcome to running in France!), and other practical stuff as hotels and travel options, might be a problem.

As of this moment, both bib only sale and package deals are options. Try them out and see what's possible for you, budget wise. Waiting will limit the options for hotels etc.

RunningKoen

Much appreciated, @RunningKoen! If I can't wrangle the trip financially this year I'll most definitely put the funds aside for 2019. Either way I'll keep an eye on this thread with interest!

The Paris races are the easiest, and cheapest ones, for us, european runners. Bibs are nowhere the cost of the WDW bibs, we don't need cross-atlanttic flights and several other factors make it easier and cheaper aswell..

FerretAfros

Medals have been revealed:
medals.jpg

I've run enough races that I don't typically care too much about medal designs, but these are pretty awesome! I'm especially looking forward to the 36K dragon.

I got everything uploaded for my registration update, so I'm ready to go. Now that the details are out of the way, I just have to figure out the big things, like flights and itineraries.

RunningKoen

I'm in love with the medal design. Literally in love. It's better than previous year for me. My least favorite is the half one, but even that one doesnt disappoint, certainly when I combine it with my 2016 and 2017 half marathon medal.

RunningKoen

The pins are ready for pre sale and I must admit, for someone who never liked a pin: the ' I did it' serie of this race weekend is perfection. Looks like Im pre-ordering.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom