Disneyland or Magic Kingom, One day only.

Red devil

Original Poster
I was wondering if you could do only one of these two parks, Magic Kindom or Disneyland and only had one day to spend at the park only which would you do?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Having been to the Magic Kingdom many times and having never been to Disneyland. I would have to pick MK.

I don't think that I would be satisfied with only one day to experience Disneyland. I think I would just be frustrated over the brevity of the visit.

I could enjoy a brief one day visit to the Magic Kingdom though.

TinkerbellTara

Dl

You can do almost everything at Disneyland in one day. And its got almost everything that WDW has just compacted into one place ;) with some stuff over at DCA.

If I had a week I'd head to WDW. If only one day, definitely DL.

DL-Charming
WDW-Extravagant

plus DL is 40mins from me...now that you've got me thinking, I may head down tomorrow :sohappy:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
You can do almost everything at Disneyland in one day. And its got almost everything that WDW has just compacted into one place ;) with some stuff over at DCA.

If I had a week I'd head to WDW. If only one day, definitely DL.

DL-Charming
WDW-Extravagant

plus DL is 40mins from me...now that you've got me thinking, I may head down tomorrow :sohappy:

See you go there all the time, so you feel you could see everything you want to see in one day. That's the way I feel about MK. Me on the other hand would want more time to soak in Disneyland.

TinkerbellTara

Ah, I see. I totally understand. I guess what I should have said would be along the lines of...

DCA being an old parking lot walking distance to DL, I do both in one day and hit all the biggies. Something I'd take my time doing in WDW. Perhaps because DCA has Muppet Vision (DHS), Soarin' (Epcot), ToT (DHS), It's Tough to be a Bug (AK), and soon to be Toy Story Mania (DHS)!!!!!! Then at DL I hit Space Mountain (MK), Star Tours (DHS), Buzz (MK), Nemo (Epcot), etc. I could go on and on but my point being, all of these are at two parks instead of spread over 4 parks. That why I'd choose 1 day here at DL.

You should come to DL!!! It's amazing walking down the same streets that Walt once walked down! Plus the Blue Bayou is DELICIOUS and such a fun experience!!! :slurp::slurp::slurp:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I'd say it would depend more on the crowd levels and time of year for me. I'd want to make sure that I got the most bang for my buck!

tdonald

Definitely Disneyland. Overall, it's a better park. Disneyland has more unique rides and attractions than MK, not to mention many more attractions overall.

henryt93

Well, if you ignore the fact that I have been to MK far more than DL, and would be able to pick and choose more, I think I would pick DL. It just has so many more (and apparently better) attractions.

Disney4Eva

Definitely Disneyland. I've never been, and would LOVE to check it out and see the charm of it. What would I do? Why track Alice and the Mad Hatter, of course! I've seen many of their DL interactions and their musical chairs games on youtube, and I'd go experience them for myself ^^

kennygman

Disneyland.
Better Fantasyland, better parade, better fireworks, FNSV, Pirate's Lair.
Most attractions found at both parks are better at Disneyland.

scpergj

Disneyland because I've never been there.

I'd have to agree here. While I'd love more than one day to explore DL, given this scenario, and the fact that I've spent probably 30 days of my life in the MK, I'd LOVE to check out DL and walk on the streets that Walt did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom