Disneyland Opening Day Bingo

Animaniac93-98

Also wouldn't surprise me if Disneyland Park opens before DCA.

There was a post in the WDW section that said best case scenario for there early June, worst late September.

Mouse Trap

Will be interesting to see if Disney can get away with charging $450/night for Paradise Pier after things reopen.

I'm actually betting on the opposite end of the spectrum where people who have booked Paradise Pier way in advance will get shifted to GC or DLH for no additional cost. I think if they cancel reservations and ask for more money they risk losing these reservations all together.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Thinking us people on the other side of country likely won't pay to travel out if only one park is open in CA vs more in FL.....flights and resort hotels are about twice the price, and while I have been dreaming for decades to go to DL, I am still hoping for it.....;)

Animaniac93-98

They will raise to $600/night and give a free continental breakfast.

1586547564012.png

Worth every penny!

SuddenStorm

If DLR opens June 1st, would you go if there is still no vaccine or instant test?

I would have gone this week if it was open. I'm 23, healthy, and have no pre existing condition that would put me at a risk group for this disease. My daily routine has me coming in contact with the same people each day, barring the occasional Walmart run and the one guest a day I interact with at work. I wash my hands immediately upon returning home, don't touch my face, and use hand sanitizer every 20 minutes at work as well as gloves when handling someone's payment. I wipe down the front desk with a strong disinfectant and the keyboard/mouse with a Clorox wipe after the guest leaves the lobby.

I'd keep my distance as much as I could, and would use hand sanitizer immediately after getting off an attraction. I'd avoid touching the hand rails while in line and would utilize mobile ordering to minimize my contact with workers who interact with thousands of guests a day. I'd probably skip riding Buzz Lightyear since those guns probably haven't been cleaned since the ride opened.

If someone has the disease and transmits it to me at Disneyland I'll be fine, as will anyone else I come in contact with since we're all in our 20s and healthy.

BrianLo

Original Poster
@BrianLo why didn't I get my July 1st pick when I claimed it yesterday? #firsttopickit :)

Sorry, was just rapidly scanning through. Somehow you said so many dates in your post that I didn't internalize any of them ha ha ha.

Would you like July 1st or the 17th? Technically I am not considering a soft/'preview' opening as the opening date. Only when someone can buy a ticket to get in. There is certainly increasingly good odds of a soft opening as you mentioned (or even a trial with just CM's and guests), but that obfuscates things.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Sorry, was just rapidly scanning through. Somehow you said so many dates in your post that I didn't internalize any of them ha ha ha.

Would you like July 1st or the 17th? Technically I am not considering a soft/'preview' opening as the opening date. Only when someone can buy a ticket to get in. There is certainly increasingly good odds of a soft opening as you mentioned (or even a trial with just CM's and guests), but that obfuscates things.
I know it was a convoluted response :) which is why I specified July 1 at the end of the post again. :) Because to me, I'd only consider a cast soft-open as not open yet, not an AP-soft open.

Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom