Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

Stevek

A quick look at some of the wait times right now. This is for the sold out, opening day. I am really looking forward to my June trip now.

Smuggler's Run: 15 min
Splash: 15 min
Mansion: 45 min (5 min if you use the side entrance)
Pirates: 20 min
Indy: 35 min
Thunder: 15 min
Snow White: 35 min
Peter Pan: 20 min
Alice: 5 min
Space: 5 min
Star Tours: 10 min
Small World: 15 min
Roger Rabbit: 5 min

Everything over in DCA is a 5-20 min wait.
Same. Even at 35% capacity this will still be fantastic. Believe we'll still be at that level when we go on 6/12.

fctiger

Lots of people reporting that they aren’t checking IDs. Good luck to any out of staters!

Still though, it would be ridiculous to me to pay all that money and time to try and get into a park that can rightfully turn you away at any time. I know people really want to go back, but just wait a few more months. It's been over a year already, its probably not going anywhere again through 2021 at least.

fctiger

A quick look at some of the wait times right now. This is for the sold out, opening day. I am really looking forward to my June trip now.

Smuggler's Run: 15 min
Splash: 15 min
Mansion: 45 min (5 min if you use the side entrance)
Pirates: 20 min
Indy: 35 min
Thunder: 15 min
Snow White: 35 min
Peter Pan: 20 min
Alice: 5 min
Space: 5 min
Star Tours: 10 min
Small World: 15 min
Roger Rabbit: 5 min

Everything over in DCA is a 5-20 min wait.

I imagine like many I been watching a ton of the live streams on Youtube and man it looks like such a nice place to be today. So few people there, beautiful day and nothing really pass 30 minutes.. The average wait seems to be around 10-15 minutes. I can see why they are closing it at 7 for the next few weeks.

Stevek

So parkhopping question. If I have Disneyland and park hop to DCA at or after 1pm as allowed, do I have the ability to park hop back to Disneyland?

Californian Elitist

Nope. Sorry, still don't get it. I'm a Disney fan. Still doesn't explain waiting for hours for somehing that you do not have to wait for.
There are different levels of Disneyland fandom. I discovered this as a CM. This is nothing.

I came across a guest who was both homeless and an annual passholder. She saved up her money from panhandling and bought the cheapest pass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom