Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
If you just want tickets and will come back later, consider undercover tourist. I just went there and had tickets within 3 minutes. Saved $90, too. Now I’ll have to link them to my account, a process which also has a queue. LOL. But that queue is back to “more than an hour”!
Do it in the app. No queue.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I thought there was an issue where it won’t also link on the website, causing headaches?
I don't think so. I think someone reported earlier this week that if you link the tickets to your account in the app they will be there when you get to the reservation page on the website.

I linked my Undercover Tourist ticket to my app without a queue.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I don’t know that the app and website talk to each other like WDW’s MDE. For example, I have a hotel stay (DVC) that shows up on the website. I don’t see it anywhere on the app.
They both go off of your account. It's just some things the app doesn't show and some things the website doesn't show.
My cat just pressed my power button on my computer. This is not my day.
I want so bad for you to be joking, but I'm scared you aren't.

DrAlice

I just tried to link my tickets to my account, but when I clicked the "Link Tickets" button, it just took me to the "waiting" page.

ToTBellHop

Don't worry everyone, "The Wait Is Almost Over"!
1618515179860.gif

ToTBellHop

FWIW, I have a reservation it VGC for mid-August and it says I can book park passes May 17. That’s not 60 days. It’s like 86. Interpret as you will (and it could be an error).

E26F8F95-2141-4044-9DF2-3A0F0C042D82.jpeg

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom