Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

mickEblu

For the park hoppers told my Sister to make sure both days are starting at Disneyland. Is there any other way?

Also gives you more chances at getting a ROTR pass.

Stevek

For the park hoppers told my Sister to make sure both days are starting at Disneyland. Is there any other way?

Possibly depends on if Spidey will require passes...if so, some folks (after 6/4) may want to choose DCA as first park. We have reservations for 6/12 and chose Disneyland as first park.

waltography

Not directed at you specifically, but after June 4 it's worth considering starting at DCA to make sure you can enter Avengers Campus - since DCA is the smaller capacity park of the two I wouldn't risk it hitting capacity.

mickEblu

Not directed at you specifically, but after June 4 it's worth considering starting at DCA to make sure you can enter Avengers Campus - since DCA is the smaller capacity park of the two I wouldn't risk it hitting capacity.

How can the parks hit capacity if they have a predetermined # of people with reservations?

DrAlice

I was able to get my tickets from my travel agent earlier. I had to spam their overwhelmed webpage, but it finally let me in and the tickets were happily waiting for me in my account. :)

Disney on the other hand is ridiculous. I've been sitting here since 7:30am and now, like so many of you, I'm currently in "Recalculating" limbo. *insert cuss words here*

Supreme Leader

"Recalculating..."
1618511481866.png

DrAlice

For those wanting to know about the fine print on Multi-Day tickets:

"Tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 12, 2023, whichever comes first. Tickets must be used by the expiration date, but after this date, ask about options at the Theme Park ticket window for an unused, expired ticket."

Last edited:

waltography

How can the parks hit capacity if they have a predetermined # of people with reservations?
I'm basing it on the assumption it'll mirror WDW's park hopping system where they really only count your starting park towards capacity - so there's the off chance a park can hit capacity even if you're able to park hop.

It's all a theoretical since I don't think it's happened at WDW yet, but with Avengers Campus being a big draw it might create some weird situations.

CaptinEO

Went on at 8am, got tickets for my DS, DD, DW, DM, DDR, and DJ, got my reservation 30 seconds later. Disney then offered me a 50 dollar gift card for being a fan. I went to City Hall and waited to thank a CM. Experience was so perfect and smooth, thank you Disney.

AJFireman

For those wanting to know about the fine print on the tickets:

"Tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 12, 2023, whichever comes first. Tickets must be used by the expiration date, but after this date, ask about options at the Theme Park ticket window for an unused, expired ticket."
To add Multi Day tickets are Jan 12, 2023 but Single day tickets have a expiration date of December 30, 2022.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom