Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
It's always going to be 'cameras' though since everyone has one on their phone and some will be recording their experience going back. I don't get what this site has with vloggers? It's the only way most of us will be experiencing the park opening day. So glad to see some of them going and I like Fresh Baked a lot.

And he has a day job too.
I hope everyone that wants to go gets to go, but I know he'll be making a video gloating that he has tickets while most of us are still seeing "more than an hour".

CaptinEO

It's always going to be 'cameras' though since everyone has one on their phone and some will be recording their experience going back. I don't get what this site has with vloggers? It's the only way most of us will be experiencing the park opening day. So glad to see some of them going and I like Fresh Baked a lot.

And he has a day job too.
People can have cameras and film videos or take photos, thats always been part of the fun.

It ruins my experience when I'm trying to enjoy a themepark and people are broadcasting fake TV Shows and talking to an audience live the whole time.

I've ran into it before and I personally really don't like it.

fctiger

Checking the calendar it looks like so far the only day is partly sold out is the first day and that's for Disneyland. And that's just park hopping. It's crazy people have to wait hours to book tickets since nothing is actually selling out right now.

AJFireman

Checking the calendar it looks like so far the only day is partly sold out is the first day and that's for Disneyland. And that's just park hopping. It's crazy people have to wait hours to book tickets since nothing is actually selling out right now.
Single Park per day just reached capacity as well.

May 1st Disneyland reached capacity for both Multi Day and Single Park tickets.

Last edited:

fctiger

People can have cameras and film videos or take photos, thats always been part of the fun.

It ruins my experience when I'm trying to enjoy a themepark and people are broadcasting fake TV Shows and talking to an audience live the whole time.

I've ran into it before and I personally really don't like it.

I don't think anyone should 'narrate' on a ride obviously. But when they are just talking outside it's not a big deal since everyone is literally just talking to each other. And how long are anyone by someone, a few minutes? Unless you're in a line or sitting somewhere with them I guess. I'm not saying people can't like them, it's just odd this is the ONLY place I go to where people complain about vloggers all the time. There are vloggers everywhere these days in tourist places in every country, not just theme parks. It's a brave new world of the internet.

DLR>WDW

Am I the only.one completely shocked that opening day isn't completely sold out?
I think they're drastically reducing the amount of people who can make a reservation at a time to reduce any chance of crashing the system (which unfortunately did still happen earlier).

fctiger

Am I the only.one completely shocked that opening day isn't completely sold out?

That's what is so weird about it. How are people waiting for HOURS to book tickets when nothing has sold out yet??? What is going on lol. I could understand when it was stuff like Taste of Disney or Galaxy Edge reservations because all that those dates were filled up in literally hours. So that tells you how crazy it was. But here, not even the first day is sold out completely and it's been up for hours now. So why is there so much trouble booking? Clearly most people isn't trying to even go the first day.

I think in a few days things will calm down and the experience will be better when not everyone is trying to book something at once.

CaptinEO

8c18360818b2bd60c824eb29a08e96e3.png

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I now need to decide if I want to go June 5th-6th or June 12th-13th. I kinda feel like there is more chance to see the stuntronic and possible stunt show opening weekend of Avengers Campus.

waltography

Hey congratulations! I'm stuck on all 6 devices at "more than an hour".
Thank you! It's made no sense at all so far. Browsers I've had open since 7 this morning are still at "more than an hour" wait while browsers opened at 10 and 11 out of desperation are actually counting down. What's going on?

I'm now at 34 min :)
Just got there! As I typed that out it jumped back up to 45 🙃 And now it's 35! Disney really wants to toy with me before it lets me have this, huh? 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom