Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

milordsloth

Got my tickets!! Took about 20 min with pages loading very slow... but now I'm in the reservation queue "more than an hour". I guess I should have gotten into that queue sooner...

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
1618509739007.png

Is it looking for a different IP route? 🤣

AJFireman

All my devices and windows say the same. Recalculating.

Maybe something happened to the system and had to reset at the 3 hour mark???

Last edited:

CaptinEO

All this time waiting made me reconsider on wanting to go opening day. I realized I dont like vloggers at all and want to be in the parks at night (longer hours in May).

milordsloth

All this time waiting made me reconsider on wanting to go opening day. I realized I dont like vloggers at all and want to be in the parks at night (longer hours in May).
I went through the same thoughts and after talking to buddies we are planning June instead, for longer hours and avengers campus. I'm still trying to get it reserved today though. Hopefully they finish "recalculating" soon.

ToTBellHop

All this time waiting made me reconsider my life. I applied to- and was accepted into grad school during the wait. Classes start next month and I’ll be a certified deep-pond diver by Christmas.

CaptinEO

I figured surely the Disneyland Twitter must have information about the ongoing issues with reservations. Go on there and the first post is a video about "inclusion". Guess not...

If only there was some way for people to communicate with eachother over a network.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
All this time waiting made me reconsider my life. I applied to- and was accepted into grad school during the wait. Classes start next month and I’ll be a certified deep-pond diver by Christmas.
I wrote a 500-page novel, got it published, and made the New York Times Best Seller list all while I've waited in this queue.

CaptinEO

Congratulations! That should line up just in time with you being done with the virtual queue. Maybe you can book a trip to Disneyland to celebrate?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom