Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

Stevek

Just got my tickets and my reservation right after. I was in both windows and both queues (assuming its based on the queueId) let me in at the same time. While purchasing tickets, when I pressed "continue" after selecting my tickets to purchase, it put me back on the home screen. I almost died. Luckily, as long as you're holding the same queueId it lets you back in.
Same, reservations were pretty much immediate.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Hearing that people here got their reservations makes me kinda sad, but seeing there's still availability on all days brings a little happiness back.

Stevek

The next question is, what do you all think the best timing is to go. We went ahead and got tier 5 parkhoppers to give us the most flexibility, especially when the other tiers are blocked on most Friday, Saturday and Sundays. We're looking at June 12, after avengers has opened but before the June 15th date. My guess is that the days aren't likely going to matter as most days will fill up. So our next thought is waiting until after June 15th when park capacity is possibly increased and ride/restaurant capacity is potentially no longer an issue? Thoughts?

CaptinEO

Don't worry everybody, I brought in some refreshments
Cart2Med.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom