Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

DrAlice

Disneyland: Rise Before Dawn: 2021 Theme Park Edition begins! 😬🤞
1618496366459.jpeg

AJFireman

No one even knows how or if they validate the state requirement.

My guess is it's just the website check box.
I agree. I have seen some say they are not checking at other Theme Parks that are currently open. The website only says "May" be asked for proof. It would really slow the process if they have to check ID, ticket and QR code when entering. The esplanade would be really crowded for both parks trying to get in.

el_super

I agree. I have seen some say they are not checking at other Theme Parks that are currently open. The website only says "May" be asked for proof. It would really slow the process if they have to check ID, ticket and QR code when entering. The esplanade would be really crowded for both parks trying to get in.

Good thing they have the whole (former) tram route as a queue.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
If I buy tickets now, can I decide to not go in April-June dates and use them sometime later in the year?
Yes. In fact, if you aren't planning to reserve any days today you really don't need to sit in the queue. Tickets won't sell out, it's just reservations that will fill up. You can get the tickets whenever. I don't believe you don't have to buy tickets and reserve days at the same time.

DrAlice

So I was able to purchase tickets from my travel agent early this morning. I don't have the ticket numbers yet (just a voucher), so I can't do anything for reservations just yet. However, the agent is supposed to send them to me this morning.

And, I just checked to see if they posted in my account on the website and....... their server just CRASHED. It tells you just how many people are trying to do this, this morning. This is going to be fun. :p

I'm still sitting on Disney's "Please Sit Tight" screen too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom