Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

CaptinEO

honestly i think this and mickey's mix magic are just disney trying to "ramp up" entertainment gradually, at least i hope mix magic is temporary...
Remember Dreams Come True is gone forever due to its use of Splash Mountain music.

Disney Analyst

honestly i think this and mickey's mix magic are just disney trying to "ramp up" entertainment gradually, at least i hope mix magic is temporary...

Both JoJo and Kyle said Disneyland has wayyy more entertainment and "Disney" going on than at WDW, so seems like Disneyland is really trying to have as much going as possible right now.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Disneyland has been changing fireworks shows frequently recently. I don’t see any reason to think that would stop.

Vegas Disney Fan

I decided to go ahead and get the 3 Day SoCal Ticket and my first day is Saturday, Disneyland's birthday. I am already dreading the process of getting a ROTR Boarding Group.
That was the carrot that got us to book a trip also, July 23 🎉, as decade long APs we weren’t planning on going back til the new AP program was implemented but with the SoCal ticket discount we were able to justify the cost.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom