Disneyland officially reopening April 30th

Disney Analyst

Wow. I find that just fascinating. Thank you for catching us up. Again, someone needs to do an in depth news analysis into how that all happened. And how to prevent it from ever happening again. The European Union is just as behind as Canada, and they've got over 400 Million people there compared to Canada's 35 Million. It's inexcusable.

If your supply is coming from the USA now, I'd imagine supply will increase quickly. Just in the last week or so the local pharmacies and supermarkets are trying to get rid of their vaccine over-supply. Walk-ins now accepted and encouraged anywhere you go now here in OC. I think we're close to seeing Target offer a free $5 gift card if you agree to get a free shot and take some inventory off their hands! 🤣

I mean, initially BC didn’t plan to vaccine my age group until September, so the fact I now have my first dose thanks to the decision to delay second doses makes me feel a lot safer.

And with a studies coming out showing the delay may actually produce a stronger antibody - I’m fine with it.

Although with the supply increasing, I suspect we will start doing second doses faster.

George Lucas on a Bench

It's kinda cool out today and poured all morning while I was doing my laundry and grocery shopping, while the weather babes claimed there was a chance of drizzle. I guess everyone just wants to go inside and watch a movie or spookhouse at DL today?

mickEblu

Also, if you leave and return to the same park close to 1pm, you do not have to wait in the big lines with the parkhoppers as theres a separate admission line for those who are returning to that park.

So you went to DTD for lunch. Is this because it was hard to find something to eat DL? The last Micechat article makes the whole process sound miserable. From having to mobile order hours in advance, to no return items available for mobile order, to not being able to find anywhere to sit. Is it as bad as they re saying?

George Lucas on a Bench

20210517_084556.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom