News Disneyland Magic Key Program

SoCalDisneyLover

Wild that they've just opened them up out of the blue.

Now I'm sitting in the online queue (says I have over an hour to wait) which should give me plenty of time to decide if I want to shell out the extra for the Imagine Key or go with a Believe with less days.
I think you meant to say "Inspire Key." The Imagine is the lowest with a ton of blockout days. Yeah, I couldn't justify the extra $42/month for Inspire, so I went with Believe. I used to go on a lot of Sundays when I had the Flex Pass, so I'll just make do with that on the weekends when Saturday is blocked. I count 25 Saturdays that are blocked, which hurts, but I didn't feel like spending an additional 45% for that access. Since I often take a bus from Laguna Hills, or park a mile away and walk, the free parking isn't that big an incentive. I do like the 50% parking discount, and may use it on occasion.

Nirya

Tickets for Saturdays cost like $180 now. Your break even point would be about 4-5 Saturdays for a Believe Key.
And that's just for one park. Park-hopping adds another $60 to that price.

That's basically how I justified the Inspire Key for myself. Saturdays are my only free day most of the year (until summer vacation hits and I can just go whenever), the free parking is great and with that price the break-even is about 6-7 trips in total.

Californian Elitist

Not a product for me but I hope everyone that wants a "Magic Key" can get it. I just don't have a reasonable break even point as I can only visit Saturdays.
This is how I feel. At this point, I would only go maybe once a year.

I am planning to get that SoCal ticket, given it’s the 100th celebration at the park this year. Good for three days. That may be a good option for you.

Parteecia

So if you make a reservation just for yourself, all of your linkees can see it too. No secret trips!

Haven't tested if they can cancel it on you.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I have a young friend that gets sad if I go without him. I unlinked our passes. He could still see my reservation. I don't know how that worked.

Yeah it’s fun. Scanned my tickets into my uncles app once because my phone was dying. Until this day I get text messages saying “go pick up your mint julep” or “how was that Bengal BBQ?”

Time to move and establish a new identity.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom