Disneyland Germany (COMPLETE)

Lizzy May Bee

Yes please on the guest art! I can like only draw stick figures and basic objects irl lol (as you can tell, I suck at drawing)
Keep in mind that this was designed with a mascot costume & plushes in mind
78B9F354-09A0-410F-B40D-935C0CCDBA26.png

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
The Resort Outside of the Parks:

Like I said earlier (almost 4 months ago!), the resort features two theme parks, a Downtown Disney-like area, and several resort hotels. Since we already covered the parks, we will be finishing with the latter two points mentioned, and then I’ll be finished with the resort.

Berlin Springs:
8BE74F0B-AE6F-46CA-A6D4-16D4D772DC42.jpeg
This is what I said when I mentioned a Downtown Disney/entertainment district. Think of Berlin Springs like an older-style Bavarian city with plenty of dining and shopping (it is located in between both parks).
Districts of Berlin Springs:
Town Center: located in the middle area, the place with most of the entertainment.
East and West Sides: the “older” areas of the city, contrasting the bright and modern town center.

Normally, I would go into greater detail here, but since this is the least interesting part of my resort (and the fact that I’m more of an attraction guy as opposed to a dining guy), I’m keeping this section brief. Offerings here would be similar to Disney Springs, with restaurants of many cultures, tons of shopping locations, and nightclubs and even a spiritual successor to DisneyQuest.

We will be ending with the hotels soon!

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Last major post on this thread!
Hotels
B72CD2EE-9759-45AE-B76A-DA472B1A30F0.jpeg

In the Disneyland Germany resort, there are 5 hotels (two deluxe, two moderate, and one value). Guests staying at any of these resorts have access to privileges such as extra park time, Fastpasses, and much more.

Resorts:

Disneyland Germany Resort (deluxe)
The flagship hotel of the property, similar to the Grand Floridian, featuring great decor, a signature restaurant named Steakhouse 24 (named because the resort’s hypothetical opening date is October 2, 2024, a day before German Unification Day). It also features a character meal buffet, a quick service location, and a Mickey-shaped pool.

The Grand Dragon Inn (deluxe)
This medieval themed deluxe resort is the flagship resort of World of Myths, being connected to the Britain land’s storyline (as well as having an exclusive park entrance to that land), while also having Scott the Red Dragon (which, alongside the resort theme, is a slight Beastly Kingdom homage) appear. There is a signature restaurant, a counter service eatery, and two pools, one of which featuring a dragon waterslide. The rooms and suites are themed to rooms inside ancient castles.

Disney’s Greek Springs Resort (moderate)
This resort was inspired by the likes of Coronado Springs and Port Orleans. It is themed to mini Greek temples and agoras, and it also features a few larger temples, similar to what is offered at Port Orleans Riverside. Some rooms and suites are themed to Hercules.

Disney’s Fort Langley Campground (moderate)
Inspired by the campgrounds at Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney World, this sprawling resort (which has the largest capacity of any on-site hotel in this resort) features tents, campers, and a theater to watch a variety of Disney movies. (Ironically, there is a real Fort Langley in western Canada. The resort is inspired by this resort’s Frontierland)

Disney’s Animation Courtyard Resort (value)
As well as sharing a name with a DHS land, this resort is inspired by the WDW value resorts, namely All Star Movies and Art of Animation (which is the only Disney hotel I’ve ever stayed at, mind you.) There is a “hall” area with a food court, and 5 courtyards themed to films from each Disney era: Dumbo for the Classic Era, Robin Hood for the Dark Age, The Lion King for the Disney Renaissance (I know AoA had TLK rooms too, it was really hard to choose for this category), Lilo and Stitch for the Experimental Era, and Zootopia for the Modern Era (the rooms are also themed to those films, too.) There are also three pools here, too.

Well that wraps up this grand dream resort concept, there will be a farewell post coming soon.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Disneyland Germany Farewell Post

And before you guys ask, I am not leaving WDWMagic or this forum. I will be staying here, I love armchair imagineering now! Anyways, onto the knitty-gritty.

I can‘t believe it’s been almost 4 months since I started this. I remember starting this thread up on a random Saturday in May when I had still only been on the forum for 2 weeks (my username was still Disney Pacifict, too.) To think that I’d ever finish it, or let alone not abandon it, is an understatement. I have truely grown as an armchair imagineer, and this is evidence. The quality of my first ever post on this forum and the quality of my latest posts are wildly different, I have truely became a warrior, and I‘ve improved a ton. I have to thank everyone that followed along with this thread, like @MickeyWaffleCo. and @Orange Cat 2 , and even the anonymous followers, I did not expect this thread to get 5k views and counting, this is the only Disneyland Germany on this forum, so that helps! I almost quit this dream resort and experienced some burnout back in the early summer, but luckily, @Miru somewhat reminded me to continue with the bump. If that didn’t happen, this post wouldn’t happen, too.
Let me reiterate something here, I am not retiring from armchair imagineering! I only just started here, but I probably won’t make something big like this again. Think of this like my own personal DisneySky. I will still be active.
Fun fact, most things in this thread were made up as I go, and I had no armchair imagineering experience before I joined this forum. I’m practically the baby of the imagineer forum.
With that said,
99C1290D-AF9A-40B8-AE37-13F0F52A2DA8.jpeg

-Disney Warrior

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Excellent job, Disney Warrior! This was a fantastic first resort!

Bravo mate!
Thanks guys! This took a lot of free time and effort, now I probably won’t make a second dream resort, but if I do, it will be smaller (quality over quantity guys!) I guess I truly live up to my name of being a warrior. And I’ve definitely learned my lesson on making large resorts lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom