Disneyland Germany (COMPLETE)

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Fantasyland:
535F2CA3-A912-4697-B239-5278992B1A84.jpeg
Welcome to the largest land in the park, Fantasyland! Featuring attractions based on many classic films, enjoy!
Attractions:
Snow White Castle- The main icon of the park, this castle is fitting because Snow White is German.
Snow White‘s Enchanted Wish- The classic Disney darkride based on the new upcoming Disneyland version, exciting.
Peter Pan’s Flight- Another classic attraction, nothing much needs to be said here.
Pooh’s Honey Hunt- The popular trackless ride from Tokyo returns here, same scenes too!
Rapunzel’s Tower Drop- a family-friendly drop tower for those who are too short or frightened by Geyser Mountain.
Prince Florian’s Carousel- What’s a castle park without a carousel?
The Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast- Another Tokyo attraction, this time one that recently opened!
Frozen Ever After- Of course Frozen has an attraction here, too.
Mad Tea Party- What’s a Disney park without nauseating teacups?
Dumbo the Flying Elephant- Also, what’s a Disney park without a spinner?
Entertainment-
Meet Disney Characters- You can meet Mickey and Friends, as well as every princess and every Disney character that has an attraction in this land (except Dumbo).
Dining:
Snow White’s Banquet Hall- Similar to Cinderella’s Royal Table at WDW, you can dine with Disney Princesses inside Snow White Castle.
Be Our Guest- Also taken from WDW, this French restaurant has you dining inside of Beast’s Castle!
Village Haus- A counter service restaurant that serves Italian food.
Toad Hall- Another counter service, this time serving British food.

Miru

I feel like Enchanted Wish could be made bigger than DL’s version, and perhaps even be located adjacent to, or even within, the castle. A Scary Adventures retheme could be an awesome addition for the Halloween season.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Tomorrowland
0B9A1072-7235-4092-A786-DDC4C75AAD7F.jpeg
Welcome to what Disney thinks the future (2055) is like. There are rocket ships and unique transportation systems, too.
Attractions:
Astro Orbiter- The same attraction as other versions, but some seats are like Jet Packs from Shanghai Disneyland.
TTA Peoplemover- Another great attraction, should be brought here, too.
Space Mountain- Another popular attraction from other parks, this one is a high-speed roller coaster.
Tron: Adventure through the Grid- An original dark ride themed to the film series.
Dreamfinder‘s Dreamflight- A relaxing darkride based on Delta Dreamflight, but featuring the Dreamfinder and Figment.
Walt Disney‘s Carousel of Progress- the “popular” attraction from WDW, fits the theme well.
Disneyland Railroad Station
Entertainment-
Meet Disney Characters- You can meet Stitch and the aliens from Lilo and Stitch, Buzz Lightyear and Zurg, and the Toy Story aliens, characters from Tron, characters from Big Hero 6, and Mickey and Friends.
Dining:
Alien Hangout- A unique table service restaurant that serves unique food while you dine with park-original alien characters.
The Pizza Port- A counter service restaurant that serves pizzas and pastas.
Space Shakes- A counter service restaurant that serves giant specialty shakes named “Space Shakes” and astronaut ice cream.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Time to get started with
Avengers Campus
43AB9F59-0498-42B5-BE18-D509687B3316.jpeg

After the Avengers have set up bases in California, Paris, and Hong Kong, they have set up a base in Germany. But, Thanos is still lurking around!
Attractions:
Guardians and the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind: The upcoming Epcot attraction is brought here, it is an exciting roller coaster!
Web Slingers: Spider Man’s Adventure- Another cloned attraction, this one is a screen-based dark ride featuring Spider Man.
Dr. Strange: Journey into the Mystic Arts: Another attraction from DCA, this one is a show instead of a ride.
Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet: Another exciting attraction, this one is cloned from Avengers Airspace at @D Hulk ‘s DisneySky. Disney would do this, right?
Meet Hulk: Another @D Hulk creation, this is fitting as he has to be included somewhere.
Entertainment:
Meet Disney Characters: You can meet all of your favorite superheroes from throughout the MCU.
Dining:
(I won’t get into that much detail here because it would be the same as DCA’s Avengers Campus)

(Also, if you are from California and you’re planning to visit the Disneyland Resort, go check out the land. I’ve heard rave reviews.)

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
World of Myths sounds exciting. It’s kinda like World Showcase meets Beastly Kingdom, in a way. I wonder what kinds of rides and attractions will be there?
I don’t know if I’ll ever finish this, but I may not post WOM. (Hey, I might throw some surprises in this thread in the future.)
Edit: I take that back. WOM will actually be toured!

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
World of Myths:

Welcome, my friends, to Disneyland Germany’s 2nd Gate, World of Myths.
ED89EA7C-6C35-4124-84B2-6A9A1E3BEC39.jpeg
This is a land that combines mythological creatures from multiple countries with edutainment.
Here is a rundown of each land.

Great Britain: Guests begin their journey through the world by strolling through a village named Orrwair, which combines English, Welsh, Scottish, and Irish design before coming face to face with the park’s icon, Myth Mountain, inspired by many mountains across the world.

Greece: A small coastal village awaits guests, where they can watch a show themed to Hercules or fend off the Hydra.

Egypt: Here the pyramids act as a background amid a desert environment, featuring rides and attractions inside the pyramids, plus the Nile River.

Australia: Oi, welcome to da outback where ya can hang around with your mates! (I had no idea what to right here, this park won’t have animals)

China: Explore a bustling oriental city where you can board a hang-glider and soar, or ride some kiddie attractions.

Japan: Enter a small, secluded, forest where you can meet the park’s mascot, Nekko the Maneki-Neko!

Latin America: Welcome to the mountainous city of Ciudad Fiesta (with architecture based on Mexico, Brazil, and Venezuela) where it’s basically party central. Bust out those maracas!

North America: This land would serve as a mashup of the US and Canada, being themed to a village on the Rocky Mountains (named Soheil) but with some aspects being based on Canada (namely Quebec, Alberta, BC, and Manitoba combined with Colorado, Utah, Montana, California, and the Pacific Northwest).

Now let’s talk part layout. You see, this park has a similar layout to Islands of Adventure, with Myth Mountain in the middle (instead of a lake) blending in with every land you can see it from. Great Britain would be where Port of Entry would be (exits to Greece and N. America where exits to Seuss and Marvel would be). Japan is an offshoot from China, not part of main circle. Lands are in order of which they are described. Also I gotta credit @D Hulk with the general idea with Myth Mountain from a certain DisneySky mountain, also the Japanese land being the kiddie area is based on his Monstrous Realms from many years ago, too.

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
World of Myths:

Welcome, my friends, to Disneyland Germany’s 2nd Gate, World of Myths. View attachment 578886
This is a land that combines mythological creatures from multiple countries with edutainment.
Here is a rundown of each land.

Great Britain: Guests begin their journey through the world by strolling through a village named Orrwair, which combines English, Welsh, Scottish, and Irish design before coming face to face with the park’s icon, Myth Mountain, inspired by many mountains across the world.

Greece: A small village with a marketplace awaits guests, where they can watch a show themed to Hercules, ride a coaster themed to gods, and interact with philosophers.

Egypt: Here the pyramids act as a background amid a desert environment, featuring rides and attractions inside the pyramids, plus the Nile River.

Australia: Oi, welcome to da outback where ya can hang around with your mates! (I had no idea what to right here, this park won’t have animals)

China: Life is flourishing in this bustling oriental city, but mythical monsters (totally not real) are running loose!

Japan: Enter a small, secluded, forest with cute yokais and some other kiddie attractions (this is basically the resort’s Mickeys Toontown)

Latin America: Welcome to the town of Cortegana (with architecture based on Mexico, Brazil, and Venezuela) where it’s basically party central. Bust out those maracas!

North America: This land would serve as a mashup of the US and Canada, being themed to a village on the Rocky Mountains, but with some aspects being based on Canada (namely Quebec, Alberta, BC, and Manitoba combined with Colorado, Utah, Montana, California, and the Pacific Northwest).

Now let’s talk part layout. You see, this park has a similar layout to Islands of Adventure, with Myth Mountain in the middle (instead of a lake) blending in with every land you can see it from. Great Britain would be where Port of Entry would be (exits to Greece and N. America where exits to Seuss and Marvel would be). Japan is an offshoot from China, not part of main circle. Lands are in order of which they are described.

See if you can find the easter eggs with location names (I had a lot of fun with the anagram website), and @Twilight_Roxas , there won’t be any Percy Jackson here (it wouldnt really fit anywhere), sorry.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Great Britain
554DAD90-CD89-4773-A9F1-981EEF4355CE.jpeg
Welcome to the gateway to the world of myths, a quaint English (with some Scottish, Welsh, and Irish aspects) village named Orrwair where not many myths come to life.
Just like Port of Entry, there are no real attractions in this land.
Dining:
The Red Dragon Inn: The park‘s main table service restaurant, this place serves British cuisine. The dragon actually has a name, his name is Scott, and he is one of the park’s mascots used in park merch. This place is also connected to the in-park deluxe hotel, the Grand Castle Resort.
The Coffee Stop: The park’s resident Starbucks, this place also serves tea and Jaffa cakes.
Orrwair Ice Cream: The main place to grab ice cream in World of Myths, a variety of flavors from around the world are served here (flavors rotate every day).
Orrwair Fish and Chips: A quick service eatery that serves fish and chips and other small snacks.
Entertainment: (like DLG, shops won’t be covered)
Battle of the Bands: A show held almost every day on the Town Stage, local bands and British bands perform here, and guests choose which performance they like best.
Meet Disney Characters: Here you can meet Mickey and Friends in period attire, as well as Winnie the Pooh and friends, Alice (in wonderland) and friends, Peter Pan and friends, Scott, and occasionally Robin Hood and friends as well as Basil from the Great Mouse Detective.

(also if you haven’t already, can you find the Easter eggs relating to the imagineer forum on the last big post? It seems like nobody has found them yet.)

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Why not get started on the next land?
Greece
5305F02A-299B-4170-B8F5-7FE4FE82803C.jpeg

A coastal village right on the park’s river (yes, Myth Mountain is surrounded by water, acting as a backdrop for most lands, no attractions in it) with a mountain behind it, it’s a very peaceful land to relax and unwind, but there is a major e-ticket here, too.
Attractions:
The Hydra’s Wrath: A major thrilling Vekoma roller coaster that sees riders nearly avoid the Hydra’s poisonous spit and attacks until it finally gets slain by Hercules.
Hercules - The MUSEical: I already have this discussed in greater detail, see here http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/hercules-the-museical.974100/
Flight of the Pegasus (it has Sus in its name lol):
A simple dumbo like spinner themed to the Hercules character and the mythical creature from greek mythology.
Dining:
The Aegean Feast: A big buffet service eatery serving Greek and other Mediterranean dishes.
Mediterranean Munchies: A small snack stand that serves popular Greek snacks and desserts.
Entertainment:
Meet Disney Characters: Characters you can meet are simply include characters from Hercules.

Last edited:

Miru

Why not get started on the next land?
GreeceView attachment 579130
A coastal village right on the park’s river (yes, Myth Mountain is surrounded by water, acting as a backdrop for most lands, no attractions in it) with a mountain behind it, it’s a very peaceful land to relax and unwind, but there is a major e-ticket here, too.
Attractions:
Hades’ Wrath- A Trip to the Underworld: A thrilling Vekoma roller coaster that starts with a drop and it has you chase Hades (the god, not the Disney character), ending with a bigger plunge and then the lift hill into the park.
Hercules - The MUSEical: I already have this discussed in greater detail, see here http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/hercules-the-museical.974100/
Flight of the Pegasus (it has Sus in its name lol):
A simple dumbo like spinner themed to the Hercules character and the mythical creature from greek mythology.
Dining:
The Aegean Feast: A big buffet service eatery serving Greek and other Mediterranean dishes.
Mediterranean Munchies: A small snack stand that serves popular Greek snacks and desserts.
Entertainment:
Meet Disney Characters: Characters you can meet are simply include characters from Hercules.

Since the hades on the coaster ISN’T the pre-existing Disney character, it would be weird and out of character to chase down the nicest Greek god. What if instead you worked for or alongside Hades, chasing down Sisyphus? I feel like more recent Greek folklore, like Argyro (she’d make a great drop tower), could be represented in some form.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom