Disneyland Germany (COMPLETE)

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Since the hades on the coaster ISN’T the pre-existing Disney character, it would be weird and out of character to chase down the nicest Greek god. What if instead you worked for or alongside Hades, chasing down Sisyphus? I feel like more recent Greek folklore, like Argyro (she’d make a great drop tower), could be represented in some form.
I’m sorry, I barely knew anything about Greek mythology. Oh well, I’m probably not gonna change it then. I’m gonna have to do some more research for these next few lands.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Egypt
D9F7BEA2-841D-4C97-AC59-E5CF3188837F.jpeg
Welcome to a mystical oasis in the middle of the Sahara desert. Here there is a lot to do here, so let’s go!
Attractions:
Indiana Jones and the Pyramid’s Curse: An EMV ride detailing an original Indiana Jones story that takes place in the bigger of the two pyramids. Features many of the same stuff as other versions, including a boulder chase!
Scarab Shooters: a more family-friendly shooter dark ride in the smaller pyramid, you have to eradicate the bugs with targets.
Market Carousel: The park’s carousel attraction, featuring other animals similar to DisneySea’s.
Dining:
Market Stalls: Many quick service booths serving various Egyptian and Middle Eastern foods.
Tut’s: A signature table service restaurant in the pyramids (with views of the rides in them), serves more upscale food.
Entertainment:
Meet Disney Characters: There aren’t that many character appearances here since this land is mostly non-IP, but sometimes characters from Aladdin appear here even though that film takes place in a different country. Also a meetable scarab named Khan (coming from Khanfasa, Arabic for beetle) is a walkaround character (also appearing in park merch), tying in to Scarab Shooters, to show that not all bugs are scary.

Last edited:

Miru

Welcome to a mystical oasis in the middle of the Sahara desert. Here there is a lot to do here, so let’s go!
Attractions:
Indiana Jones and the Pyramid’s Curse: An EMV ride detailing an original Indiana Jones story that takes place in the bigger of the two pyramids. Features many of the same stuff as other versions, including a boulder chase!
Scarab Shooters: a more family-friendly shooter dark ride in the smaller pyramid, you have to eradicate the bugs with targets.
Market Carousel: The park’s carousel attraction, featuring other animals similar to DisneySea’s.
Dining:
Market Stalls: Many quick service booths serving various Egyptian and Middle Eastern foods.
Tut’s: A signature table service restaurant in the pyramids (with views of the rides in them), serves more upscale food.
Entertainment:
Meet Disney Characters: There aren’t that many character appearances here since this land is mostly non-IP, but sometimes characters from Aladdin appear here even though that film takes place in a different country.
Indy and friends could also be good meetables for Egypt, as would characters corresponding to animals the ancient Egyptians considered sacred (Marie for cats, Dim for beetles, etc). If Scarab Shooters has its own original mascot…

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Indy and friends could also be good meetables for Egypt, as would characters corresponding to animals the ancient Egyptians considered sacred (Marie for cats, Dim for beetles, etc). If Scarab Shooters has its own original mascot…
Not every land needs to have IP placement, and I try to have the meet and greets make sense and logical for each land. Scarab shooters won’t have a mascot, there are only two park mascots (basically the park‘s Duffy and Figment respectively), those being Scott the Red Dragon (who is the mascot of the UK land’s main restaurant and the in-park hotel, as well as for park merch) as well as Nekko the Cat (mascot of the Japan land, aka the park‘s Toontown equivalent, also in park merch). I don’t think I could add a third mascot, but I might add one for Egypt to be used in merch.

Edit: I did end up adding another park mascot.

Last edited:

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Australia
FC7B9877-C183-4602-992E-E06D5EBBC898.jpeg
G’day travelers, I see you’ve stumbled upon our outpost here. Well then, enjoy yur time here!
Attractions:
Kangaroo River: The land’s e-ticket attraction, this scenic indoor-outdoor educational boat ride features animatronics of animals native to the country (almost like Jungle Cruise, but with an audio spiel) such as the kangaroo, dingo, and emu. (I might need suggestions for a better name though.)
The Twirling Opossums: A simple tilt-a-whirl attraction themed around opossums.
Flying Kookaburras: A dumbo-style spinner themed to the kookaburra birds.
Dining:
The Outback Inn: A counter service restaurant serving simple Australian meals.
Entertainment:
Meet Disney Characters: Since this land is small and relatively non-IP based, the only characters will be Mickey and friends.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Let’s return to the next land (or two, technically!)
China & Japan
0BB74188-89F8-42FF-80EA-35A7410656EA.jpeg
Although both of these lands are technically separate lands, I am listing both on one post because they could easily be considered to be one land by some park guests. Plus, both countries have a similar aesthetic in the real world.
Attractions:
Soarin‘ Around China: An attraction similar to the other ”Soarin“ attractions from Disney parks but different, you soar through the Tian, encounter the Four Symbols (cardinal direction animals), and glide past modern cities on this screen-based attraction.
Mulan: Reflections of Dance: a clone of the show from DisneySky by @D Hulk
Dragon Dance: A Vekoma junior coaster with a dragon car.
Zodiac Carousel: A kiddie carousel featuring all 12 animals of the Chinese Zodiac
Nekko’s Garden & House: In the forested Japan sub area, a walkthrough house ending with a meet and greet with the park’s maneki neko mascot.
Shinrin Playground: A classic German playground in the Japanese forest (similar to ones in Europa and Tripsdrill), featuring slides, swings, and play structures.
Dining:
Noodle House: A table service (with a counter service window) restaurant serving Chinese and Japanese dishes, most notably noodles and fortune cookies.
Mochi Stand: a small snack stand serving a variety of mochi flavors.
Entertainment:
Meet Disney Characters: In this land you can meet Mickey and friends, Mulan characters, Raya and the Last Dragon characters, Nekko the Maneki-Neko (park mascot), and rarely Sora from Kingdom Hearts.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Two lands left!
Latin America
CDF68A38-EBB1-449C-87DE-A56E34856917.jpeg

Welcome to a large city on the foothill of large mountains (inspired by Rio de Janeiro, the Andes, and Machu Picchu, with a touch of Mexico and Venezuela). Currently, Fiesta Ciudad (I know, it’s in Spanish) is celebrating a giant festival, and guests can have fun, too!
Attractions:
The Voyage to El Dorado: An exciting (and somewhat educational) boat dark ride where guests and explorers (possible SEA connection?) are trying to find the mythical city of gold.
Coco un Musicale: Amusical show themed to the iconic Pixar movie (yeah, there already is one, but it doesn’t hurt to have another)
Paradise Falls: A walkthrough attraction through the falls (you don’t get wet) and Carl’s house from Up.
Meet and Greet Outpost: A location to meet Mickey and Minnie in Latin American garb, plus a different assertion of rare characters not seen anywhere else in the resort.
Dining:
The Explorer’s Club: Inspired by the Adventurer’s Club from WDW, this restaurant features SEA’s artifacts, animatronics, and a rotating menu of food from around the world, though it’s settled here in Fiesta Ciudad.
Market Stands: A few counter service stands in the city area serving Brazilian and Mexican food.
Entertainment:
Meet Disney Characters: In this land, aside from characters in the Meet and Greet Outpost, you can find characters from Up, Coco, and the Three Cabelleros roaming around.

Disney Warrior

Original Poster
Let’s finish off World of Myths!
North America
648720D8-83D6-4451-98C0-C11187ECFE56.jpeg

Welcome to the final destination on your worldwide tour (or first if you go counterclockwise)! This is a mountainous village on the Rockies named Soheil, which serves as an amalgamation of the Western US and Canada.
Attractions:
Sasquatch Rapids: A thrilling river rapids ride where you come face to face with the cryptid himself, Bigfoot.
Mountain Exploration: Similar to Fortress Explorations from Tokyo DisneySea, this is a interactive walkthrough/ropes course through part of Myth Mountain where you can discover the park’s hidden secrets.
Dining:
Klondike Inn: A table service restaurant serving Canadian and American food.
Beaver Tail Stand: A simple stand serving Beaver Tails ( a dessert, not a real beaver), poutine, and maple flavored items.
Entertainment:
Meet Disney Characters: This land is mostly sparce with IPs, but sometimes characters from Brother Bear (and when it comes out, Turning Red) appear.

And with that, our journey through the parks of the Disneyland Germany Resort has come to a close. Now on to Downtown Disney, then the hotels, and then we are finished!

Lizzy May Bee

Nekko the Maneki-Neko!
I WANT TO SEE THEM (hey, you uh, want any guest art?)
G’day travelers, I see you’ve stumbled upon our outpost here. Well then, enjoy yur time here!
Attractions:
Kangaroo River: The land’s e-ticket attraction, this scenic indoor-outdoor educational boat ride features animatronics of animals native to the country (almost like Jungle Cruise, but with an audio spiel) such as the kangaroo, dingo, and emu. (I might need suggestions for a better name though.)
The Twirling Opossums: A simple tilt-a-whirl attraction themed around opossums.
Flying Kookaburras: A dumbo-style spinner themed to the kookaburra birds.
Dining:
The Outback Inn: A counter service restaurant serving simple Australian meals.
Entertainment:
Meet Disney Characters: Since this land is small and relatively non-IP based, the only characters will be Mickey and friends.
I don’t know what to say

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom