DISNEYLAND FOREVER - Photos/Video, Reviews & Thoughts

GiveMeTheMusic

Original Poster
The new Disneyland Forever fireworks/projection spectacular has its first performance tonight for cast members before its media premiere on May 21. Public performances begin May 22 during the 24 hour kick-off event. Post any pictures, videos, reviews, etc. here!

mermer268991.jpg

TP2000

If Paint The Night is the 60th headliner, and World of Color Celebrate! is the 60th's sleeper hit, then I think Disneyland Forever will be the big bruiser heavyweight that puts a giant exclamation point on each evening of the Diamond Celebration summer. If I wasn't in mixed company on a family website, I might also say that Disneyland Forever is the, um... twin circular objects of the 60th entertainment offerings.

I've seen this fireworks show testing for many nights the last few weeks from my hillside home in Villa Park. And I've been watching Disneyland fireworks from there for 20 years. Disneyland Forever is quite clearly the biggest and baddest show they've ever done. With the in-park projection effects and rooftop elements, this one will be impressive and jaw-dropping and memorable.

Video and pictures online won't do this show justice, as it never does when it comes to fireworks. But this looks like it's going to be a very big and chest thumping kind of a show!

Last edited:

Californian Elitist

That's a great photo! It all starts tomorrow. I feel like I'm having Déjà vu. It's the same excitement I felt for the 50th, only a little stronger because I'm an adult and not a thirteen-year old. Crazy its been ten years already.

Vegas Disney Fan

I'm going to have to find a new spot. I usually stand in the street by the refreshment corner, looks like I have to move back a few hundred feet so I can see the projections on Main St USA also.

JediMasterMatt

Love it. It's killing me that I was there this year but I'm missing all of this. Have fun you lucky, lucky west coasters you :)

Return trip.

You know it's true. It is your destiny.

Ok. Disneyland Forever rocks. Need to decide how to photograph it. Quick shutter to capture the video or long exposure to capture the bursts. It'll will be hard work. Tough, tough choices. Maybe I should build my dual camera body tripod mount and have both and then just Shop them together?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom