News Disneyland Character Performers Look to Unionize With Actors’ Equity

wdrive

Not yet but CMs are having a Road To The 70th Party on DL'S 69th.....

I wouldn’t read into a cast party theme too much. I would guess of the anniversaries coming up the 75th will be the biggest, that’s if they even want to bother celebrating it in any meaningful way.

IanDLBZF

Also, if you have trips planned after 7/19, please continue to monitor the situation closely. If you have travel insurance purchased, any coverage purchased on or after 7/19/2024 MAY NOT cover the strike, so please contact your provider directly.

remycat

Also, if you have trips planned after 7/19, please continue to monitor the situation closely. If you have travel insurance purchased, any coverage purchased on or after 7/19/2024 MAY NOT cover the strike, so please contact your provider directly.
What kind of travel insurance covers changing your mind about taking a trip because you don't want to cross a picket line?

remycat

Disneyland CMs are expected to protest on Wednesday.

And FYI, anyone who is pro-Union should be aware that visiting Disneyland on Wednesday should be considered as crossing a picket line.

Pretty disingenuous of this reporter to frame things as "getting more acrimonious" when the union has had this particular rally scheduled since before they even announced the strike authorization vote.

1000008421.jpg

Disney Irish

Premium Member
How is it crossing a picket line if they have yet to vote to strike?
Isn't the vote already underway, or maybe even completed by now? The results are coming out in a few days I believe.

So even if not an official picket line yet I think a pro-union person may consider it "crossing" as a show of support and would avoid it if possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom