Disneyland celebrates the country's 250th birthday in 2026

TP2000

iu

iu

How hard would it be for Disneyland to give us a parade for 2026?

Are you kidding?!? You want them to do a special parade for something of cultural importance?

Don't be stupid. Think of the two dozen TDA cubicle dwellers they would have to cut from the budget to put on a daily parade for paying customers! These people here need their Starbucks breaks and have to make their Acura payments while they "work from home" two days per week (which is why this TDA group photo is missing about 1,000 people).

TDA is a very big building. There are priorities. Please try to remember you are just a "guest" here, so stop being so selfish about demanding showmanship and hospitality and silly things like parades.

maxresdefault.jpg

Miru

It would be funny if Universal beat them to the punch this time.

But if a celebration does happen, bet on it involving Captain America in some form.

Miru

Ya know, this is wishful thinking and I'm not sure I even trust WDI to execute this but an updated America Sings would be delightful! I mean we have 50 more years of American music to pull from now.

It's not like that building has had anything worthwhile since the original closed.
Innoventions wasn’t worthwhile?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom