Disneyland Australia, Open Brainstorming

Twilight_Roxas

How about well if its possible for the jungle segment have well a entire Frozen segment since most of the scenes is going to appear in Winter Wishes which is the holiday version of the fireworks show Disney Wishes. Plus in the mist screen part of the romance segment before the live actors it could show Aurora & Phillip, Cinderella & her Prince, Tiana & Naveen, and Aladdin & Jasmine in the Winter Edition it shows Aurora & Phillip, Tiana & Naveen, Cinderella & her prince, and Anna & Kristoff.

For Disney Wishes theres going to be a Alice in Wonderland segment but what do you think fits better the Tokyo version in Once Upon A Time or the scrapped World of Color segment?

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
We already have "Let It Go", we don't need an entire scene dedicated to the film. Even if snowflakes and frost fairies lead into it, there's nothing wrong with letting the jungle scene remain. And for the fireworks show, there should be as little amount of songs and scenes from Fantasmic as possible, it'd just be too redundant. For the romance segment, we don't need that many couples. We can just have the actors and songs and call it a night. Less is more.

Hmm...that's a good question...perhaps, off the top of my head at least, including thrill/boat rides with dark ride interiors...

1. The Adventures of Pinocchio (ask mharington about that one)
2. Pooh's Most Grand Adventure
3. Peter Pan's Flight
4. Sleeping Beauty Dark Ride
5. Frozen Dark Ride
6. It's a Small World
7. Seven Dwarfs' Mine Train
8. Toy Story Mania (as apart of the circus sub-area)

Mystic Seas will have Voyage of the Little Mermaid, so Fantasyland is free of that.

Twilight_Roxas

There was a idea I had with the let it go scene but I need your honest opinion on it because this part is going to well replace the bubble/monstro segment. I was on youtube, and found a version of let it go during the time Elsa was originally a villain that the idea is after the last part of her song which ends with her saying let the storm rage on her powers accidentally creates a blizzard which sends Mickey on a book spiraling through a blizzard like with the whirlpool in the original version, and when the song ends the rest of Fantasmic continues like it is.

orlando678-

I dont really like the idea of having toy story mania in fantasyland. It feels TOO weird for me. Brave would be fine, but i guess brave would have a r iver rapid or coaster ride.

mharrington

I've always been a fan of your Toon Town work, Harrington, so go for it! I'd love to see Goofy's Motor Mania in a new light. Also, Tokyo's Toon Town is surviving the massive Fantasyland overhaul it's receiving, so there's nothing wrong with keeping it.

Well, you see, assuming that the rumor of Toontown at Disneyland being removed goes through (and some rumors indicate that it isn't, which I really hope is the case), Tokyo's Toontown will be the only one in existence. I'm not particularly happy about that because that would mean Tokyo once again has something wonderful that Disneyland does not (or no longer does) have.

As for Goofy's Motor Mania, I'm not really happy with how it turned out. I wanted it to be a replacement for the Roger Rabbit ride, but I thought it was too much like the Roger Rabbit ride.

Brer Panther

Well, you see, assuming that the rumor of Toontown at Disneyland being removed goes through (and some rumors indicate that it isn't, which I really hope is the case), Tokyo's Toontown will be the only one in existence. I'm not particularly happy about that because that would mean Tokyo once again has something wonderful that Disneyland does not (or no longer does) have.

Isn't there a rumor that Tokyo's Toontown will be replaced by a Fantasyland expansion going around? Either way, all the more reason we should give Disneyland Australia a Toontown!

orlando678-

There is a fantasyland expansion coming to Tokyo but to on town will stay. Only a small part of Tomorrowland will be replaced by fantasyland rides.

DisneyManOne

IMy ideal Fantasmic, Roxas, would be as such:

1. Mickey's Dream/Sorcerer's Apprentice
2. Flowers/Jungle Sequence
3. Pink Elephants/Heffalumps and Woozles
4. Woody's Roundup
5. Friend Like Me
6. Bubble Segment/Monstro
7. Pirates of the Caribbean Battle (probably aboard the Black Pearl, said ship would be in Mystic Seas as a walkthrough exhibit during the day)
8. Romance Segment (Belle & Beast, Ariel & Eric, Snow White & Her Prince, Rapunzel & Flynn)
9. Villain Segment (Evil Queen, Ursula, Oogie Boogie, Dr. Facilier, Chernabog, Maleficent)
10. Finale

Honestly, I'd like to learn more about this idea. MEW, could it be possible for you to upload a brief rundown?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instead of having Peter Pan's Flight, why don't we do something a little different? See, when I did my Disneyland Maine dream resort (which I am still doing), I unveiled a new spin on the Peter Pan ride that I'd like to share with you now.

Peter Pan's Neverland Voyage
n014966_2020jun01_peter-pan-flight_16-9.jpg

Disney used this music for many of their park commercials during the "Year of a Million Dreams."

The exterior is themed much like the Disneyland Paris version of Peter Pan's Flight--a Tudor-style manor. The silhouette of the Jolly Roger stands atop the weathervane.

As guests proceed through the switchback queue, they enter into the main loading station just inside of the show building. Along the back wall of the queue, a beautiful painted mural is seen, depicting a scenic Neverland, complete with cascading waterfalls, an enchanting sky, the Jolly Roger floating in the lagoon below, and the Darling children flying high in the sky. The sides of the queue are dressed with fiberglass trees and rock formations, creating a sunken lagoon environment, that of which is superior to any queue in Fantasyland by far. The queue leads up to the loading station, where a Cast Member directs guests into an approaching pirate ship, sailing into the loading station smoothly. The vehicle, which is a boat on an underwater track, is reminiscent of a pirate galleon, complete with ornate gold decorations and wood carvings. Guests enter into the boat and sail off, past the mural and down the canal, into a misty cavern.

The ship winds through a spray of whimsical trees and plants, venturing deeper into the jungles of Neverland. The sound of a distant waterfall is heard amidst the dense setting. As guests reach a clearing in the forest, they pass by a lonesome, somewhat disheveled tree. The tree is surrounded by the Lost Boys, John, Michael and Wendy herself. The limited animatronic figures swing happily on the branches of Hangman’s Tree, a safe haven from the ongoing threats of Captain Hook. Guests hear the boys laughing happily as they play; an instrumental rendition of “Following the Leader” plays as the boat glides through the scene, which is actually is inspired from the "Following the Leader" instance in the film. At the base of the tree, guests will notice a hollowed out hole, a possible entrance into the hideout.

The boats proceed through another small section of enclosed jungle space, the river winding through the tall, whimsical trees that sprout about the room. Proceeding around the corner of one of the trees, guests spot Peter and Wendy near a section of parted trees. Peter slowly descends down from the sky via hidden hydraulic lift, cleverly camouflaged between the thick trees; Wendy remains planted solidly on the jungle ground, her wide eyes glowing happily as she watches Peter fly. In between the parted trees, across a vast lagoon in the distance, guests spot Captain Hook's pirate ship, the Jolly Roger. The commands of its captain are heard in the distance, followed by the sounds of cannon fire. From one of the cannons mounted on the ship, an orange light appears directly ahead of the boat. The boat continues down the river before taking a very slight dip down a waterfall encased in carefully-carved stone rocks; the sound of the cannon ball’s impact echoes from the jungle behind.

The boat floats into an enchanting mermaid lagoon, completely encased in exotic purple rock formations. On both sides of the boats, playful mermaids atop rocks in the water wave at guests flirtatiously. A mermaid under a cascading waterfall lets the “water” (translucent fibers) soak her from head to foot. Wendy watches curiously from behind a rock while Peter plays the panpipes while leaning upside against a rock covered with strands of brightly-colored flowers. Light green lily pads float above the water; thick vines and grasses grow on the rocks.
MermaidLagoon.png
As the boat continues through the scene, however, guests might notice a matte painting of a brilliant starry sky, the moon reflecting against the water. A silhouette of Captain Hook, Smee and Tigerlilly appears in front of the full moon, the crocodile’s tail poking out from out of the water. The boat passes under a waterfall, spraying guests slightly. After crossing under the waterfall, the foreboding skull rock looms over the boat, the hollowed out eyes of the stone skull peering down at the guests, glowing a dark blue.
SkullRock-1.png
The ship enters through the mouth of the skull; a miniaturized model of the Jolly Roger is docked to the side of sharp rocks above the water. Guests find themselves in a dank cave setting, ominous sounds echoing through the rock walls; the roof of the cave is pitch-black. Dark green roots droop down from the nearby rocks; the water glows a dark blue, and several dimly-lit crevices in the rockwork make it appear as if there are deeper areas within Skull Rock. Before exiting the cave, guests hear the faint sounds of Captain Hook and Peter Pan engaging in a sword fight, their weapons clanking notably as Captain Hook grunts and taunts the boy in frustration. Finally, the boat exits the cave, turning right past a sharp rock and into a climactic battle between the Lost Boys and the pirates of Neverland.

The boat encircles Captain Hook's ship, which is scaled down enough so as not to assume too much space but large enough to portray the attraction’s climactic scene. On the mast of the ship, Captain Hook and Peter Pan are caught in the midst of a duel. Wendy, John, Michael and the Lost Boys are preoccupied by the surrounding pirates near the ship’s bow. Blasts of air shoot out of the cannons, seemingly towards guests themselves.
N015221_2020juil22_peter-pan-flight-dark_926x351.jpg
As the curves around the ship, the boat comes into view of the crocodile atop a stone just off the rocky walls. The sound of a ticking clock is heard emanating from the crocodile, who is peering eagerly at Captain Hook; the crocodile’s tongue moves from left to right and its eyes blink hungrily.

The boat travels into open sea, bordered by a formation of sharp rocks, the black lights giving them a dreamlike feel. Captain Hook stands between the gaping jaws of the crocodile, who tauntingly opens and closes its jaws, waiting to devour the helpless captain. Hook grunts in terror as his cohort, Smee, is seen rowing away in a small row boat, his face emoting a great deal of guilt. Guests spot a small Tinkerbell figure, which is suspended on the ceiling, just above guests as their boat passes by. A twinkle is heard and a shimmer appears from her wand. The ship then ascends up a small ramp, from the earlier dip in the attraction. The ramp is surrounded by bright white clouds, creating an allusion of flight; the last and certainly most memorable effect in the attraction. At the top of the ramp, guests find figures of Peter, Wendy, John, Michael and Tinkerbell floating gracefully among the white clouds. In the distance, a matte painting of London stretches from one end of the room to the other; two stars twinkle and shine from the help of the blacklight. The boat proceeds into the unload station, where guests exit the sailing ship and enter back into the whimsical world of Fantasyland.

What do you think?

Twilight_Roxas

Theres actually 3 versions of Fantasmic in Disneyland Australia DisneyManOne theres the regular version, the Halloween edition, and the Winter edition.

Brer Panther

Honestly, I'd like to learn more about this idea. MEW, could it be possible for you to upload a brief rundown?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instead of having Peter Pan's Flight, why don't we do something a little different? See, when I did my Disneyland Maine dream resort (which I am still doing), I unveiled a new spin on the Peter Pan ride that I'd like to share with you now.

Peter Pan's Neverland Voyage
n014966_2020jun01_peter-pan-flight_16-9.jpg

Disney used this music for many of their park commercials during the "Year of a Million Dreams."

The exterior is themed much like the Disneyland Paris version of Peter Pan's Flight--a Tudor-style manor. The silhouette of the Jolly Roger stands atop the weathervane.

As guests proceed through the switchback queue, they enter into the main loading station just inside of the show building. Along the back wall of the queue, a beautiful painted mural is seen, depicting a scenic Neverland, complete with cascading waterfalls, an enchanting sky, the Jolly Roger floating in the lagoon below, and the Darling children flying high in the sky. The sides of the queue are dressed with fiberglass trees and rock formations, creating a sunken lagoon environment, that of which is superior to any queue in Fantasyland by far. The queue leads up to the loading station, where a Cast Member directs guests into an approaching pirate ship, sailing into the loading station smoothly. The vehicle, which is a boat on an underwater track, is reminiscent of a pirate galleon, complete with ornate gold decorations and wood carvings. Guests enter into the boat and sail off, past the mural and down the canal, into a misty cavern.

The ship winds through a spray of whimsical trees and plants, venturing deeper into the jungles of Neverland. The sound of a distant waterfall is heard amidst the dense setting. As guests reach a clearing in the forest, they pass by a lonesome, somewhat disheveled tree. The tree is surrounded by the Lost Boys, John, Michael and Wendy herself. The limited animatronic figures swing happily on the branches of Hangman’s Tree, a safe haven from the ongoing threats of Captain Hook. Guests hear the boys laughing happily as they play; an instrumental rendition of “Following the Leader” plays as the boat glides through the scene, which is actually is inspired from the "Following the Leader" instance in the film. At the base of the tree, guests will notice a hollowed out hole, a possible entrance into the hideout.

The boats proceed through another small section of enclosed jungle space, the river winding through the tall, whimsical trees that sprout about the room. Proceeding around the corner of one of the trees, guests spot Peter and Wendy near a section of parted trees. Peter slowly descends down from the sky via hidden hydraulic lift, cleverly camouflaged between the thick trees; Wendy remains planted solidly on the jungle ground, her wide eyes glowing happily as she watches Peter fly. In between the parted trees, across a vast lagoon in the distance, guests spot Captain Hook's pirate ship, the Jolly Roger. The commands of its captain are heard in the distance, followed by the sounds of cannon fire. From one of the cannons mounted on the ship, an orange light appears directly ahead of the boat. The boat continues down the river before taking a very slight dip down a waterfall encased in carefully-carved stone rocks; the sound of the cannon ball’s impact echoes from the jungle behind.

The boat floats into an enchanting mermaid lagoon, completely encased in exotic purple rock formations. On both sides of the boats, playful mermaids atop rocks in the water wave at guests flirtatiously. A mermaid under a cascading waterfall lets the “water” (translucent fibers) soak her from head to foot. Wendy watches curiously from behind a rock while Peter plays the panpipes while leaning upside against a rock covered with strands of brightly-colored flowers. Light green lily pads float above the water; thick vines and grasses grow on the rocks.
MermaidLagoon.png
As the boat continues through the scene, however, guests might notice a matte painting of a brilliant starry sky, the moon reflecting against the water. A silhouette of Captain Hook, Smee and Tigerlilly appears in front of the full moon, the crocodile’s tail poking out from out of the water. The boat passes under a waterfall, spraying guests slightly. After crossing under the waterfall, the foreboding skull rock looms over the boat, the hollowed out eyes of the stone skull peering down at the guests, glowing a dark blue.
SkullRock-1.png
The ship enters through the mouth of the skull; a miniaturized model of the Jolly Roger is docked to the side of sharp rocks above the water. Guests find themselves in a dank cave setting, ominous sounds echoing through the rock walls; the roof of the cave is pitch-black. Dark green roots droop down from the nearby rocks; the water glows a dark blue, and several dimly-lit crevices in the rockwork make it appear as if there are deeper areas within Skull Rock. Before exiting the cave, guests hear the faint sounds of Captain Hook and Peter Pan engaging in a sword fight, their weapons clanking notably as Captain Hook grunts and taunts the boy in frustration. Finally, the boat exits the cave, turning right past a sharp rock and into a climactic battle between the Lost Boys and the pirates of Neverland.

The boat encircles Captain Hook's ship, which is scaled down enough so as not to assume too much space but large enough to portray the attraction’s climactic scene. On the mast of the ship, Captain Hook and Peter Pan are caught in the midst of a duel. Wendy, John, Michael and the Lost Boys are preoccupied by the surrounding pirates near the ship’s bow. Blasts of air shoot out of the cannons, seemingly towards guests themselves.
N015221_2020juil22_peter-pan-flight-dark_926x351.jpg
As the curves around the ship, the boat comes into view of the crocodile atop a stone just off the rocky walls. The sound of a ticking clock is heard emanating from the crocodile, who is peering eagerly at Captain Hook; the crocodile’s tongue moves from left to right and its eyes blink hungrily.

The boat travels into open sea, bordered by a formation of sharp rocks, the black lights giving them a dreamlike feel. Captain Hook stands between the gaping jaws of the crocodile, who tauntingly opens and closes its jaws, waiting to devour the helpless captain. Hook grunts in terror as his cohort, Smee, is seen rowing away in a small row boat, his face emoting a great deal of guilt. Guests spot a small Tinkerbell figure, which is suspended on the ceiling, just above guests as their boat passes by. A twinkle is heard and a shimmer appears from her wand. The ship then ascends up a small ramp, from the earlier dip in the attraction. The ramp is surrounded by bright white clouds, creating an allusion of flight; the last and certainly most memorable effect in the attraction. At the top of the ramp, guests find figures of Peter, Wendy, John, Michael and Tinkerbell floating gracefully among the white clouds. In the distance, a matte painting of London stretches from one end of the room to the other; two stars twinkle and shine from the help of the blacklight. The boat proceeds into the unload station, where guests exit the sailing ship and enter back into the whimsical world of Fantasyland.

What do you think?

Hey, maybe if we use that idea, we could use the overhead track ride system for some other experience?

I had this idea when I was visiting in Australia! Nice to see others think it's a good idea!

Let me emphasise: Each store has UNIQUE merchandise. It's not all Mickey Mouse dolls and keychains, it's unique to the theme of the store.

It consists of Downtown Disney, Disneyland Australia, Pixar Park, and Disney's Worlds of Adventure.

Disneyland Australia Resort

Main Street
A long street resembling the 1930's. It has a charming appeal, except for one section. Looming on a hill a while away is The Haunted Mansion. That's right, in Australia, it's in Main Street. It is a cross between the usual Haunted Mansion and Phantom Manor. It features updated effects, and a story, but no western theme. It's the same story as the regular Haunted Mansion, but more evident. It features the Nightmare before Christmas holiday overlay.

Adventureland

A jungle themed environment that features The Enchanted Tiki Room, a serenade of singing birds; Jungle Cruise, which features an expanded Outback section (Imagine it with the Australian skippers!); Tarzan's Canopy Coaster, which is a Tarzan themed Ptrandadon's Flyers, it uses Tarzan's Treehouse as the queue; The Forbidden Tomb, an Egyptian themed roller coaster that careens through dark tombs and dangerous traps, and amazing 4D effects to create a thrilling adventure; and the best version yet of Pirates of the Carribean.

Fantasyland

There's so much here, I'll just list them down. If you see an attraction that's already built, update the effects.

Snow White's Adventures
Pinnochio's Journey
Mr.Toad's Wild Ride
Alice in Wonderland
Mad Tea Party
Dumbo
Casey Jr.
Storybook Canal
it's a small world
Fantasia Gardens: a boat ride through fantasia scenes
Cinderella's Magical Wish- dark ride whose queue winds through the castle
Mary Poppins- a flying dark ride where you fly past scenes from the movie
Ariel's Undersea Adventure
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Mickey's PhilharMAGIC
Olaf's Frozen Adventure
Prince Charming's Carousel

It features 5 castles: Cinderella's, Beast's, Prince Eric's, Arendelle, Rapunzel. Each has it's own Nighttime spectacular. Lanterns for Rapunzel, Fireworks for Cinderella and Ariel and Beast, Fountains for Elsa.

Critter Country

Features 2 E-tickets.

The best version yet of Splash Mountain and an updated version of Pooh's Hunny Hunt, including the rain rain rain scene and tying up the story.

Frontierland

Includes Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Grizzly River Run, and Western River Expedition.

Tomorrowland

Best version of Space Mountain using fiber optics instead of cheap disco balls and projections.
Star Tours: The Adventure Continue
Updated Buzz Lightyear's AstroBlasters incorperating 3D screens
Astro Orbiter
Tomorrowland Speedway
using electromagnetic technology, so hover cars.;)
Star Truck, a re themed version of Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters at DisneyQuest

It also features the Millenium Falcon, which acts as a transport for those with Park Hopper to Tatooine.

That's all for now.

Twilight_Roxas

The jungle segment, pink elephants/heffalumps & woozles, and woody's round up could be replace by Brother Bear, Bambi, and a snowflakes montage showing Disney Holiday moments before Let It Go.

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
No, only short segments will be swapped out, not entire chunks of the show, especially Brother Bear. I forgot that movie even existed. I don't mind showing holiday moments at one point in the show (maybe as a pre-show), but no Bambi and Brother Bear, that completely takes the show out of context and turns it into World of Color. The whole point of Fantasmic is that Mickey is having a dream, a dream that starts off fantastically, turns into an adventure, turns into a fantasy, turns into a nightmare, and ends in a spectacular.

Twilight_Roxas

What do you think of the idea of Elsa's powers going out of control acting like the monstro scene plus the snowflakes holiday scene was going to lead to Let It Go.

MANEATINGWREATH

Original Poster
I've been seized with inspiration! Luckily we haven't done much with the park yet (we're only four pages in), so I'm pitching that we completely start from scratch, aside from leaving a few completed works in tact; Pooh's Most Grand Adventure and a slightly condensed Peter Pan's Neverland Voyage. Here's my new pitch for you all...special thanks to Comics101 for the time traveling train inspiration. Feel free to pitch ideas, folks, I'm not trying to take charge, I'm just giving the open brainstorming process some direction. I've placed a ** next to phase two projects.

1. Main Street 1925

- Disneyland Australia Railroad: Professor Marvel, a crafty, wise-cracking magician-turned scientist has invented the world's first ever time machine, installing it in the boiler of an old steam engine. Guests unknowingly become the professor's first test subjects, being sent back and forth in time - the 1930's (Adventureland), medieval times (Fantasyland), and the future (Tomorrowland). Along the way, various incidents occur along the tracks, including jungle wildlife, a trip through an ancient temple, the Grand Canyon, a dragon attack, a robot junkyard, and most notably, the fantastic world of the Ice Age.
- Just One Dream - The Walt Disney Story: Duh.
- The Haunted Mansion: Located behind Main Street is Gracey Square, a turn-of-the-century-era dead end once inhabited by the Main Street Elite, home to pricey stores, luxury hotels, elegant dance halls, and the now abandoned (yet still well kept) Gracey Manor. In DLA, the Haunted Mansion is the scariest (and funniest) take on the original attraction yet, still providing a retirement home for 999 ghosts, both happy and...unhappy. Such notable changes include a Wine Cellar in place of the Foyer, a very haunted Speakeasy in place of the Stretching Room, an attic filled with vintage toys, and much, much more. Haunted Mansion Holiday does not occur here. Instead, the Mansion is given Victorian-era decorations that are a bit...dead...in addition to a new soundtrack (actually just the 2001 HMH music, minus the Graveyard track which remains the same), snow in the graveyard, a dead Christmas Tree in the ballroom, and no sign of Jack.
- Tower of Terror: Formerly known as the Main Street Tower Hotel, Roland Gracey built the thirteen story-high hotel in hopes of boosting the small town's economy. However, on his wedding night, the young Gracey's bride mysteriously vanished. Upon finding his young bride had been pushed down the elevator shaft by a jealous phantom (after all, the hotel was built on an Indian burial ground), Gracey hung himself from the top of the shaft, thus putting an end to the hotel's success in 1913. Mysteriously, in 1925, the hotel was reopened by the Main Street Historical Society as a State Landmark, no longer functioning as a hotel but as a museum. The almost zombie-like bellhops report that the elevator still runs to this day, apparently having the nasty tendency to repeatedly drop from the thirteenth floor at unimaginable speeds... **
- Main Street Vehicles
- Rumrunner's Shooting Gallery
: A Prohibition-themed shooting gallery where guests take shots at a warehouse full of illegal drinks.
- Seasonal Parade
- Seasonal Fireworks Show

2. Adventureland

- Jungle River Cruise:
The headlining attraction in an African themed sub-area (very much like AK's Africa) of Adventureland. Such new additions include a trip through Florida's Everglades, a volcanic eruption, and a full on lioness attack.
- Professor Marvel's Treehouse: As it turns out, Professor Marvel is headquartered in Africa, living in a large banyan tree. In this walkthrough attraction, guests explore the professor's interactive laboratory and exhibition hall, filled with rare artifacts, bizarre fossils, and magical occurrences.
- Festival of the Lion King: The other headlining attraction in the African themed sub-area. Updated.
- Sindbad's Storybook Journey: A Small World-esque boat ride depicting the story of Sindbad and his tiger pal Chandu. Essentially, an updated and heavily revised take on Tokyo's attraction of the same name; a mix of the original scary version and lighthearted new version. Held in an Arabian sub-area. **
- Aladdin's Magic Flight: The long-awaited Fantasyland-style dark ride themed to what else but Aladdin. In this suspended dark ride, guests board magic carpets and take flight through the film, complete with Genie, Abu, Jasmine, Jafar, and Iago. **
- Indiana Jones and the Lost Expedition:
Located in a dense jungle east of the Arabian sub-area, the latest EMV attraction takes guests on a quest to find Dr. Indiana Jones who has been missing for quite some time, apparently, having last been seen exploring an underground temple in search of some rare treasure. Of course, adventure ensues. Instead of the usual jeeps, guests board large ore cars which "derail" from the track and go on a subterranean adventure.
- Disneyland Australia Railroad
- Curse of the Stone Tiger
: An Alien Encounter-style show where a demonstration of rare artifacts goes awry.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The fourth and final sub-area of Adventureland is known as "Shipwreck Lagoon," a rocky lagoon filled with various shipwrecks, waterfalls, sunken treasure, and much, much more. Pirates takes the place of Splash Mountain, sending guests plummeting down a waterfall from the mouth of a large skull.

3. Westernland

- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad:
Held on an island surrounded by the Rivers of the Far West, guests board runaway mine car trains (sans the engine) that careen backwards and forwards on a Wild West adventure unlike any other. Every night, Big Thunder closes to make way for...
- Fantasmic!: Yes, a stage will be built seamlessly into the frontal portion of Big Thunder. A World of Color-style viewing area will be installed along the riverfront, albeit western-themed. **
- Lewis & Clark Riverboat: The traditional stern wheeler, guests encircle Big Thunder Island and the Rivers of the Far West, encountering western wildlife and an Indian Village, all the way from Death Valley to the snowy Yukon Territory. Lewis, Clark, and Sacajawea make an appearance along the way, exploring the Louisiana Territory.
- Country Bear Playhouse
- Diamondback Rattlesnake Saloon
- Nature's Wonderland:
The mine train returns! This time taking guests not only through variations on the classic scenes, but also a trip through the Wild West, utilizing scenes from Marc Davis's classic Western River Expedition, including the town of Dry Gulch (featuring a bank robbery, saloon girls, and drunken cowboys), a stagecoach robbery by masked bandits and their masked horses, roaming buffalo, and much more.
- Tiana's Jubilee: A street show for the New Orleans sub-area.

More to come! Tell me what you think.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom