Disneyland 60th Anniversary Special

• Thread starter Deleted member 107043
  • Start date

Cmdr_Crimson

**** Van **** sure can move well for his age and the people go nuts!
Razzza Frackin FCC...
latest

FettFan

You know...we fans could have created a GREAT Disneyland special.

Imagine...hosted by Jose the Parrot and Madame Leota, featuring musical performances by Richard Sherman and Julie Andrews. History segments presented by Imagineering, etc.

FettFan

Looks like the ride system is going to be similar to that of the Spider-Man ride at Islands of Adventure combined with the laser guns of Buzz Lightyear.

D

Deleted member 107043

Original Poster
Does anyone know if this can be streamed anywhere? :(

I have the same question because I have Roku instead of cable. Typically ABC releases episodes of its shows immediately after they air, so it should be available for streaming within the next few days, if not sooner.

mickEblu

I love WDW, and I have fond memories going back to my first visit back in 1975 and being at EPCOT Center on opening day in 1982. I haven't been in years though, and I'd probably visit more frequently if it weren't for DLR being so close. The expansion in 2001 was a game changer for me, and since it opened I haven't seen a compelling reason to fly to Orlando when there's a Disney resort so close and there are so many other unique vacation places I'd rather experience.

+1. I've seen some very impressive photos online. Two words: Floating Mountains. :):)

I think a lot of people are going to eat there words with Pandora. I'm just thinking of the possibilities and how visually stunning it could be if done right.

My only concerns are that the flight of passage ride system is far more advanced than Soarin. Not that I don't enjoy Soarin but considering the expectations of this attraction and the fact that Soarin is 15 years old it should be a lot more high tech. I think they should also take the opportunity to make the interior of the show building surrounding the screens more immersive. My other Hope is that the rumors aren't true and they didn't cheap out on the boat ride. It's about time for a new boat ride on the level of POTC at least in terms of immersion.

mousehockey37

There's been very little Disneyland in the "Disneyland 60" special.

It's like going to coffee shop and asking for a Coke.

We've seen this before... It's the Christmas Celebration all over again!!!! 5 minutes of something Disney then 1:55 minutes of badly performed Disney Classics by today's "artists"...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom