News Disney World's Magic Kingdom is experiencing widescale attraction closures this morning due to a bear

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I've seen turkeys along Western Way. Also bunnies and deer (a real one one the opposite side of the tracks on the back side of MK, not a plastic one you would see on the right).

We seen bunnies doing what bunnies do to make more bunnies.

some other guy

don't forget the snowbirds
man-eating cougars!

but yeah I remember back when I used to go to WDW a lot in the 90s and early 00s the rabbits were especially prolific around MK and the monorail resorts, like I remember often seeing three or four going from the monorail to the front gate hanging around the shrubs most times if there was a line enough to have to wait

MrPromey

Glad it all ended okay for both the bear and the people involved.

I feel bad for the tourists who's day was potentially ruined by this. Disney should have jumped into high gear proatively working to make things right first thing - maybe they did, hopefully they did (we haven't heard anything to suggest they didn't, right?) but regardless, I'm glad this ended with some bad bear jokes and a safely relocated animal.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
View attachment 743601

As a city gal that's never seen a real bear, that would be real cool for me. I didn't even know Florida HAD bears
You need to spend more time on US 27.
1695068768192.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom