News Disney World's Magic Kingdom is experiencing widescale attraction closures this morning due to a bear

eliza61nyc

I love this picture 👍🏻👍🏻

…and you live in Pennsylvania…by the way.

You have plenty of bears 🤪
phanatic.jpg

This is probably as much "wild life" as I can handle Sir.

Fido Chuckwagon

Well like no one else like put the bear there. Blame is a weird word here though. It’s just nature. Rain gets me wet, and then it’s true that it’s the rain’s fault that I’m wet, but also I don’t blame the rain for getting me wet.

ocean biology GIF
Can’t really ascribe “fault” to an inanimate substance. It actually is your fault that you are wet in that scenario.

Lilofan

Now I realize why FL I-95 and other FL highways are fenced off - to keep the gators, panthers , bears from coming out of the swamps to cross the road...

Piebald

Like coyotes, bears are found frequently in residential areas in the state.

I watched a coyote casually stroll down my street one morning. I'm used to seeing raccoons, skunks, deer, fox, possums and armadillos (usually roadkill ☹️), but this was the 1st coyote I've seen outside of the canyons around LA I grew up in.
I saw a coyote at like 2pm just hanging out on the side of the turnpike right near the border of Broward and Palm Beach county. It looked huge too. Lots of Miami natives have no idea there are coyotes down there taking out their pets they leave outside.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I saw a coyote at like 2pm just hanging out on the side of the turnpike right near the border of Broward and Palm Beach county. It looked huge too. Lots of Miami natives have no idea there are coyotes down there taking out their pets they leave outside.

We've got them up in the Panhandle. People on NextDoor are frequently posting about sightings...and missing pets, especially cats.

Piebald

We've got them up in the Panhandle. People on NextDoor are frequently posting about sightings...and missing pets, especially cats.
Yep where my family lives there was a huge thing because they discovered about 5 mutilated cats (very specifically mutilated) and there was concern about a possible sick individual/future serial killer....then they realized it was coyotes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom