News Disney World's latest popcorn bucket release generates queues despite Mobile Order reservation system

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Mr-Toads-Wild-Ride_Full_49088.jpg

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
The more of these things i see the more i wonder how they are meant to hold popcorn.
Preach.

I firmly believe some of these non popcorn holding buckets would sit idly on shelves until they hit the outlets if they werent called popcorn buckets.
I have three or four themed-but-normal-shape popcorn buckets (Aulani, Christmas, Halloween) and we use them to... wait for it... hold popcorn! At least Figment and Ghost Mickey are vaguely bucket-shaped. But yeah some of these newest ones are so useless it's silly.

JohnD

Preach.

I have three or four themed-but-normal-shape popcorn buckets (Aulani, Christmas, Halloween) and we use them to... wait for it... hold popcorn! At least Figment and Ghost Mickey are vaguely bucket-shaped. But yeah some of these newest ones are so useless it's silly.

I'm looking at this thing and wonder where you put the popcorn. Maybe you open the hood and hold the bucket on its side?

Club Cooloholic

OK, my family are Toad superfans(kids have watched the move at least half a dozen times) and we love riding Wild Ride in DL. That said, this is not a bucket. It's..I don't know what. But I hope it sells so gosh darn well they realize maybe the ride deserves a comeback. Certainly could fit somewhere by Dumbo, no?
Actually, now that I think of it. Why not solve Two problems. Update the speedway and bring back toad at the same time. Retheme it to Toad with set pieces from the movie, You could put the cars on tracks like they are now so kids still feel they are driving them but make them electric, with engine noises put in, a crazy horn sound, and they keep moving at a steady pace whether you hit the gas or not(keeps the ride from jamming up). Maybe even a spin button.

vikescaper

I'm looking at this thing and wonder where you put the popcorn. Maybe you open the hood and hold the bucket on its side?
This is why I like the design they went with for the AP popcorn bucket. It can actually hold popcorn and you don’t have to contort you hand to get popcorn out of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom