Disney World Secrets

Burgstressera

Original Poster
Wow did I ever start something! I think this might be my 15 minutes of fame.

Everyone that's posted in so far should have the list. Anyone else that would like it hang tight. One of the other members is trying to help me get the list posted on the site. Unfortunately it's too large to cut and paste into a reply so we've got to do it another way.

So if you don't have it yet just hang in there. We'll get it to you.

For those of you that do have it... I hope you are saying how great I am ;) and are excited about the list!!! If you notice anything that is not right let me know right away - I'd like to have it as accurate as possible and I know I can count on you guys to help me make it a great list of secrets.

Thanks to all of you for your interest and being patient with me.

BTW I really need my vacation after sending all those e-mails!!! :brick:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
thanks so much.

i knew most of these, but there were a few that i didnt know. ill have to add to my list at home.

thanks again

Burgstressera

Original Poster
An End To The Madness

Big thanks to CoffeeJedi for ending the madness....

Here's a direct link to the Disney World Secrets...

http://disney.darkimage.net/DisneySecrets.doc

Just so you all know - these are complied from websites, chat groups, books, etc. A lot of them have not been checked out in person yet. I plan to do that next week when I go.

If any of you would like to add to the list, change it, delete things... please let me know. I'd like to make this list as accurate as possible. So just e-mail me, IM me, or post your change and we'll get the link updated ASAP.

You guys are the best!!! :sohappy:

Hope to see some of you in Disney July 14 - 23. If you see someone wearing a Mickey hat with "Amanda" written on the back in any of the areas on the list stop and say hi :wave: - it just might be me!!

Thanks again CoffeeJedi for making my life so much easier!!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Epcot #4 is not correct. The Inventors circle of honor is not the center. There are other areas that are also proposed around Epcot. There is a thread here that goes through the whole issue and gives you your correct answer. Couldn't find it immediately, sorry.

Tom

Beta Return
I'm sorry I ever opened this thread. I read an entire page and a half of "Yeah, send it to my email too: me@address.com"

What a waste of cyberspace - IMs work great too, ya know?!?!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Please would you be so kind as to send me a copy of your list if you still have it.

Many thanks

leeharman71@hotmail.com

This thread is 3 years old! The list that you want emailed to you is on the very first page, in the very first post. :wave:

close_thread.jpg

RayLaVeau

Waiting time from this point is....

At the entrance of MuppetVision 3D just as you enter the building look for the security office on the right hand side. There will be a sign that says, “Back in 5, key under mat.” Lift the mat you are standing on.

I have a huge Word doc with all of the ones I've put together. Let me know if anyone wants me to e-mail it to them. I think it's too huge to post here.

I've done the Keys To the Kingdon Tour - awesome. I have the Trivia Book. : - )

I didn't know about the windows on Main Street though - neat.

It seems we are all standing in line here for yet another Disney thing..lol :)
Could I if at all possible get one of them things too?
Thank you so much.

ray.laveau@gmail.com

have a great day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom