Disney World Secrets

Mouseless2Long

At the entrance of MuppetVision 3D just as you enter the building look for the security office on the right hand side. There will be a sign that says, “Back in 5, key under mat.” Lift the mat you are standing on.

I have a huge Word doc with all of the ones I've put together. Let me know if anyone wants me to e-mail it to them. I think it's too huge to post here.

I've done the Keys To the Kingdon Tour - awesome. I have the Trivia Book. : - )

I didn't know about the windows on Main Street though - neat.

Please send one to me too! :) Darcy_dog@hotmail.com

MickeyGirl910

At the entrance of MuppetVision 3D just as you enter the building look for the security office on the right hand side. There will be a sign that says, “Back in 5, key under mat.” Lift the mat you are standing on.

I have a huge Word doc with all of the ones I've put together. Let me know if anyone wants me to e-mail it to them. I think it's too huge to post here.

I'd like a copy, please!!!:sohappy: kblondie424@aol.com. Thank you:D

ChuckFromCanada

Parrothead & Disney Fanatic.

I'd love a copy if you can. candm@videotron.ca Thanks in advance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom