Disney World Projects Opening Dates

davis_unoxx

Original Poster
Hello all! I will be listing all the upcoming new things opening at Disney World on this thread! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like me to add/edit something! I will update this as well! Disclaimer: These are not official dates! Just speculation!

Completion Dates:

Toy Story Land: Summer 2018
Disney's Skyliner: Summer 2019
Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway: Summer 2019
Star Wars Land: 2019/2020
Ratatouille: May 2020
Guardians of the Galaxy: May 2021
Tron Lightcycle: May 2021

Last edited:

dgp602

Hello all! I will be listing all the upcoming new things opening at Disney World on this thread! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like me to add/edit something! I will update this as well!

Completion Dates:

Disney Springs: Late 2016
Rivers of Light: Spring 2016
Soarin' Over the World: Summer 2016
Nighttime Safari: Spring 2016
Frozen Ever After: June 2016?
Avatar Land: Late 2016/Early 2017
Toy Story Land: Early 2018
Star Wars Land: Late 2018?
Excellent thank you and welcome to the boards! Nice to have all this info in one spot.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Hello all! I will be listing all the upcoming new things opening at Disney World on this thread! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like me to add/edit something! I will update this as well!

Completion Dates:

You should probably put a disclaimer on the first post that these dates are not official. Anything that has been officially announced is here:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/upcoming-rumored-projects.861017/

Crazydisneyfanluke

Hello all! I will be listing all the upcoming new things opening at Disney World on this thread! Feel free to leave a comment if you would like me to add/edit something! I will update this as well! Disclaimer: These are not official dates! Just speculation!

Completion Dates:

DL SWL is expected to be late 2018 with DHS SWL coming about 2 years after. so i would go late 2019/early 2020.
Just passing information on from a friendly spirit.
Good to keep things organized!
Welcome btw!

jt04

I agree with the dates from the OP except Star Wars Land. I expect the already announced projects to open summer of 2019. Further expansion after more script/character development by 2021. Hmmm, does 2021 mean anything at WDW? o_O

A certain spirit is spinning exactly as he did before FL 2.0, Disney Springs, Pandora and DAK 2.0/Joe's future.

Insanity is believing the same crap over and over and expecting it to turn out differently. Some of you folks scare me. :facepalm:

boufa

Toy Story Midway Mania 3rd track...????? This seems to be a mystery project. It is being built inside an existing building and out of sight, and we seem to have forgotten its being done. I would argue that it is as big of a project and expansion as the Soarin expansion.

They are working on it.... really they are. But no one seems to know if it is just begun, or almost done.

davis_unoxx

Original Poster
Toy Story Midway Mania 3rd track...????? This seems to be a mystery project. It is being built inside an existing building and out of sight, and we seem to have forgotten its being done. I would argue that it is as big of a project and expansion as the Soarin expansion.

They are working on it.... really they are. But no one seems to know if it is just begun, or almost done.
Thanks I forgot about that! I have been hearing early summer 2016!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Keep up the good work but be advised the usual operators are reactivating their sinister "Torrent of Populist Propaganda System" (TOPPS) and they will attempt to overwhelm you with distortions and character attacks. Stay strong!

Also be advised that this user will do everything he can to try to discredit people who say anything that doesn't fit is world view. Stay strong! (or just put him on ignore)

Goingdown13

It's mostly done

Smiddimizer

Keep up the good work but be advised the usual operators are reactivating their sinister "Torrent of Populist Propaganda System" (TOPPS) and they will attempt to overwhelm you with distortions and character attacks. Stay strong!

Are you...high...or something?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom