Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Was able to get into the queue at 840. Was able to get me the 10K and Hubby the challenge. My daughter and boyfriend were able to get 10K and challenge. Looking forward to seeing what the after-party is all about. Had a great time during Marathon weekend so can't wait!!

Lots of entertainment, many attractions are running, and many of the Food & Wine kiosks are open. A really great vibe.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Lazy and didn’t scroll through but I was never offered to buy anything ahead of time. Was anyone offered that? Did that stop?

The last race we could pre-order merchandise when registering was Princess. None offered for Springtime Surprise.

Rose&Crown

So frustrating we couldn’t order things because we allllllll know everything will be sold out after day 1. Worst part of these events

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
Half marathon is now sold out, only challenge is currently open.

With the ho-hum response to the themes when they were announced, I’m a little surprised they’re all going this fast. I know more people are back to being comfortable traveling for races, but still. I wonder if they kept the reduced size limits of 2021 compared to 2017-2019.

Rteetz

Half marathon is now sold out, only challenge is currently open.

With the ho-hum response to the themes when they were announced, I’m a little surprised they’re all going this fast. I know more people are back to being comfortable traveling for races, but still. I wonder if they kept the reduced size limits of 2021 compared to 2017-2019.
Me too. I am also shocked the half went before the challenge. Just strange all around unless they are still keeping the races smaller.

Demarke

Premium Member
It's now official that I won't be making it to Wine & Dine this year and I'll hate to miss seeing everyone at all the festivities, BUT, the good news is, I got selected in the lottery for a bib to do the NYC Marathon!! It was my first time entering the NYC lottery, so I feel very lucky to have gotten a spot and I don't think I've ever been so happy/relieved to see a new $295 charge hit my account, haha!

Rteetz

It's now official that I won't be making it to Wine & Dine this year and I'll hate to miss seeing everyone at all the festivities, BUT, the good news is, I got selected in the lottery for a bib to do the NYC Marathon!! It was my first time entering the NYC lottery, so I feel very lucky to have gotten a spot and I don't think I've ever been so happy/relieved to see a new $295 charge hit my account, haha!
Nice! You won’t regret missing out on WD. NYC is the best race in the world. I’m still nervously waiting to see if I get in.

Demarke

Premium Member
Nice! You won’t regret missing out on WD. NYC is the best race in the world. I’m still nervously waiting to see if I get in.
Thanks and good luck! I’ve read that the drawing keeps going throughout the day, so I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom