Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

Surferboy567

I noticed that. Maybe lots of people canceled?

People are probably:

A.) Scared away by the price (I nearly was but when you break it down it’s not the worst...of course it’s overpriced).

I think this is unlikely because people will always buy up these plus their was pent up demand.

B.) They opened up WAY MORE slots then they let on (which is good).

C.) About to sell out (Likely).

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Registered for the 10K! It’ll be my first. But I’m panicking about the shirt size. I did women’s medium. I usually wear a medium in regular unisex Disney shirts. Will it be too small?

Is the unisex a little too big? If so, it will be fine. The race shirt tend to run a little big.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Should I round down a size for men’s? Any insight?

If you wear a medium, select medium. I'm fine in a women's large and I'm not the slimest chick. The unisex medium was usually big for me, so I'm glad the 5k shirts switched to men's & women's sizing.

Surferboy567

If you wear a medium, select medium. I'm fine in a women's large and I'm not the slimest chick. The unisex medium was usually big for me, so I'm glad the 5k shirts switched to men's & women's sizing.

I’d imagine the same will apply to men’s also. I’ll stick with the large, thanks! This is my first runDisney shirt and I guess wine and dine since it is still called that.

RunningKoen

I noticed that. Maybe lots of people canceled?

I dont think all the free spots are because of the people who cancelled.
Creating extra spots when there are no limits to numbers is an easy way to create a bit more extra money. . rD is doing it's first virtual weekend and can earn quite some money with little effort, so I assume they have lots more spots opened.

Last edited:

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
I’d imagine the same will apply to men’s also. I’ll stick with the large, thanks! This is my first runDisney shirt and I guess wine and dine since it is still called that.
I’m an extra large in regular t-shirts and get the same from runDisney and I’ve never personally noticed that they seemed any bigger or smaller than my normal shirts.

Also, I got the half marathon this morning! Now I just have to figure out how to confirm cancellation/refund request for my original 5k and challenge...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom