Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon

Figment82

Ugh, go away rain! I’m having flashbacks to 2014... 😐 I’ll be heading over to the expo on Saturday - hoping for pretty non-existant crowds so I can get in and out quickly. It sounds like the new setup has been pretty painless. I like the idea of not having to walk all the way back to the Milk House, that was a smart change.

Good luck to everyone running the 5K tomorrow!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Just for you @Swissmiss....

Medal #1

20181102_080708.jpg

LAKid53

Premium Member
Ugh, go away rain! I’m having flashbacks to 2014... 😐 I’ll be heading over to the expo on Saturday - hoping for pretty non-existant crowds so I can get in and out quickly. It sounds like the new setup has been pretty painless. I like the idea of not having to walk all the way back to the Milk House, that was a smart change.

Good luck to everyone running the 5K tomorrow!

It's forecasted to rain both tonight and tomorrow night. Great, running on a slippery, wet Boardwalk. :mad:

Figment82

It's forecasted to rain both tonight and tomorrow night. Great, running on a slippery, wet Boardwalk. :mad:

Yeah, and that section being at the end of the course is even more worrisome. Tired feet don’t tend to land as carefully. I know I personally can fall over standing still so I don’t need the extra obstacles!

LAKid53

Premium Member
Yeah, and that section being at the end of the course is even more worrisome. Tired feet don’t tend to land as carefully. I know I personally can fall over standing still so I don’t need the extra obstacles!

Tampa's getting slammed with really nasty weather right now - suspected tornado damage. And multiple tornado warnings.

Got a weather alert for Orlando area - will be a very windy night with lots of rain. Great.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Im completely awake, but I relaxed for an hour in my bath tub.

The bathrooms at All star resort are ultra safe by the way. The tub is So small, I cannot drown in there, even if I tried. 😂

I just spent 20 minutes in the hot tub...in my running shorts. Ran in 3 other runners doing the same.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom