Disney Wedding Photo of the Day!

MrBug

We were strolling thru the GF last Oct and caught the arrival of some distinguished guests to a wedding that was about to take place outside...
picture.php

Bug715

Here are pictures from my friend's wedding. She got married in KY but honeymooned in WDW. My family got them the ears for a shower gift since her family and mine spent some vacations together at WDW.

I loved their cake!!!
DSC00262-1.jpg

Here is a picture of them leaving the reception. Only her family and mine knew they were wearing the ears out.
DSC00272.jpg

disneyliv85

Here are pictures from my friend's wedding. She got married in KY but honeymooned in WDW. My family got them the ears for a shower gift since her family and mine spent some vacations together at WDW.

I loved their cake!!!
DSC00262-1.jpg

Here is a picture of them leaving the reception. Only her family and mine knew they were wearing the ears out.
DSC00272.jpg
Great idea wearing the ears out of the reception! Wish I would have thought of that for my reception. The best we could come up with was playing Can You Feel the Love Tonight as our last dance. Oh well, still had fun!

tink68

These are beautiful pictures. Wish we would have done this instead of Vegas. :lol: Oh well, we have celebrated our anniversarys there for the last 2 years and going again this year. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom