Disney water??

wired

The last two times we were at Disney my wife was pregnant, so doctors orders were lots of water. So our solution was, we brought two gallons of bottled water, we were driving, and found a large thermos that had a nice strap on it. We would fill it up with ice at the hotel and the rest with water. It worked great, lasted almost all day with ice slowly melting. Just a thought

wired

MeTa

jmvd20 said:
To me the water at WDW has a weird taste, not bad, just different from what I am used to at home. I still drink it though, especially on the really hot days - no weird taste then. Just refreshing :slurp:
Yup the water tastes like wierd metal liquid. We freeze bottles then take them for the day, on a hot one by the time you need them they are cool and thawed.

bexplosive

PureWater2GO.com

I found a really cool product over on the disboards. They have a water filter bottle that you can carry with you anywhere. You just fill it up with tap water wherever you are, and it filters as you go.

There's such a buzz about them right now because of so many people going to Disney Parks........

www.purewater2go.com

They are doing a "family pack" special right now where you get a free bottle.

SewIn2Disney

Go with the brita bottle, I've used it for years, and it works great.
On the same note as the crystal lite packs, KoolAid now makes the same thing, and they taste good as well!

DisneyFine

We are from Canada so the water is much different, I find the american water has more minerals than ours, our water is more fresh from the spring lakes and waters:animwink: . But for Disney the water is just average in my opinion.

DisneyFine

Go with the brita bottle, I've used it for years, and it works great.
On the same note as the crystal lite packs, KoolAid now makes the same thing, and they taste good as well!

Crystal Lite all the way!!! That stuff is fantastic to use if your not the biggest water drinking fan!:D

LudwigVonDrake

Take the ice bucket from your resort room, fill it up with ice and let the ice melt overnight. The next morning drink that water as it doesn't have that gross taste. There must be a filter on the ice machine :D

dixiegirl

To me the water at WDW has a weird taste, not bad, just different from what I am used to at home. I still drink it though, especially on the really hot days - no weird taste then. Just refreshing :slurp:

Yeah..I know its kinda weird, but I too don't really mind water at disney...yes its pretty clorinated..but 'I don't care, i'm at disney!!!:hammer:

brertigger

Yeah..I know its kinda weird, but I too don't really mind water at disney...yes its pretty clorinated..but 'I don't care, i'm at disney!!!:hammer:

That's how I am too.:lol:
It was funny, earlier in the year when I went to the parks with some friends, they just stared at me when I drank huge gulps of the water. They thought it was the worst tasting water they had ever had. I thought it tasted pretty good on those hot afternoons. I guess after having over 16 trips to WDW, I have just gotten used to the taste.

Craig & Lisa

Brita has discontinued their water filter bottle. Have to go with purewater2go

No wonder I can't find the refill filters and just the bottles in the stores, now I have to try and find the purewater2go thinging, where can you find it, we live in NJ, I haven't noticed it before I think because I've been trying to find the other one. I'll have to start looking for the pure one we only have 18 days before our next visit, and the water down there is unique, it's the only thing that smells and tastes the same, :hurl: , never did like it, keeps me from taking my vitamins in the morning.

kasey1988

Original Poster
The brita filters are still available on ebay! thats where i got mine... and there very helpful in the park if you dont mind carrying them around

SANDKRUSER

We've used the Brita bottles the last 3 trips, and loved them - any counter service will give you a cup of ice - we fill up the bottle and then add water as needed from fountains - tastes GREAT!!! We also got the refill filters on ebay because we couldn't find them. They last quite for a while - but I bought 2 lots of 10 so I have 20 of them - should last me for the next 20 trips!!!! Otherwise, the water stinks!! And it was rare when we could find a cold fountain. And a bottle of water at $2.50 was ridiculous. We used to buy a case with our free grocery stop and then carry 2 or 3 each day but now with ME, no stops. Britas work great - I would think the Pure2go would be exactly the same - they look very similar.

metscool

Disney's water is one of a kind. Think that they filter their own water. It is just water what could be different about water. It is just water.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom