Disney Visa Rewards

PoohNTink02

Original Poster
We're going on a trip in April and wanted to know if anyone knows, if you can use the rewards card from our Disney Visa in Disney like money (for example: we have the dining package could we use it to pay for appetitizers and gratuity). Thanks!!

mac41099

Yes, you can use the Disney Rewards Card from Visa on anything in WDW (food, tickets, merchandise, entertainment, etc). If it is within one of the parks or hotels, it can be used.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
My Visa Rewards are paying for a good portion of our meals this next trip. I'm so glad I got that card :lol:

I like it too. I always joke aroud with DW about it. If we get $8 reward dollars in one month, I'll say something like, "Now we have enough money for a soda once we're in WDW!"

SpongeScott

We're going on a trip in April and wanted to know if anyone knows, if you can use the rewards card from our Disney Visa in Disney like money (for example: we have the dining package could we use it to pay for appetitizers and gratuity). Thanks!!
Yes--anything on property can be bought with your Rewards Card. Even your receipt will give you the balance remaining on your RC. Be sure to allow yourself about 3 weeks to get your card from Visa, so plan accordingly before you leave. Have a great time!

Figment1986

We're going on a trip in April and wanted to know if anyone knows, if you can use the rewards card from our Disney Visa in Disney like money (for example: we have the dining package could we use it to pay for appetizers and gratuity). Thanks!!

The Disney Rewards Card's credits are exactly like disney dollars and can be used anywhere on Disney property from purchasing food, merchandise, and anything that costs money.

If you do not remember to get it before you leave you might be able to go to guest services at Down Town Disney and they may be able to help you.

jayrose

when i was at disney last month, my mom dad the disney visa reward cards and we got a one free picture printed out

the pic was taken with mickey and pluto (i also heard that it could be mickey and minnie, but mickey is always there from what i was told) in a special room for only disney visa members. it was great we were able to take as many pics as you want, the line was short since it's only for disney visa members.

then you bring you photo pass they give you to the photo center and you can pick one for them to print out.. i think it's a 5x7 for free.

the place to take the pic with mickey and pluta was located at epcot in innoventions. it might of changed since the past month but i doubt it, but ask a cast member and they'll help.

DisneyFan1216

The free photo benefit is still the same. We just did that on Tuesday. You should try to be at the Innovations building before 1:30 if you don't want to wait in line. We had to wait about 20 minutes.

WDWFigment

^We waited about 20 minutes too. It was worth it though, great picture! (And cheaper than the Photopass pictures)...

There are a lot of other perks (0% financing, 10% off at WoD, etc.) and special offers occasionally given. If you buy "Disney stuff" much, it's a great card to have!

Also, for those who aren't Disney Visa members yet (first, why not? If only for the benefits...) there currently is an offer for $25 rewards dollars for signing up for an account if referred by a current member (who also gets $25). If anyone wants a referral, PM me.

DISMOM

As I have mentioned in numerous other posts....LOVE IT. It's the only credit card that we own. We pay it off every month. Have a gazzilion reward dollars to use on our next vacation which begins in exactly 14 DAYS!!!!!! Can't wait. Can't sleep.

Mrs.PhD

Yes--anything on property can be bought with your Rewards Card. Even your receipt will give you the balance remaining on your RC. Be sure to allow yourself about 3 weeks to get your card from Visa, so plan accordingly before you leave. Have a great time!

True, but once you have the card you can transfer points over the computer, so you can get your most recent points.

I love Disney Visa points. Every little bit helps. :)

imamouse

Love Disney VISA!

With a small business, we were able to do some high volume charging. We earned enough to cover for 8 days of concierge Poly, tickets, and the deluxe dining plan! & I only paid $57 out of pocket!

When we booked, the agent said our $8700 of reward dollars was the record!

Now we're back at zero & starting over! :(

That's fantastic! Way to work the system ;).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom