Disney Visa reward points

mroman

Original Poster
I know that you can call Chase to get your rewards points sent to you on a card through the mail but I was wondering if anyone has gotten their points card when they were on their trip. Our trip is getting close and I don't want to run the risk of missing it in the mail. Here are the locations listed where you can get your card. Are these locations still good and has anyone gotten their card on a trip recently? Thanks!

- Marketplace
- Downtown Disney Westside
- Magic Kingdom Guest Relations
- Hollywood Studios Guest Relations
- Epcot Guest Relations
- Animal Kingdom Guest Relations

devoy1701

I'm pretty certain that you can also get you points put onto a card at any Disney Store. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure I remember reading that. Just call Disney-Chase customer service and ask them. 1.800.300.8575

Bug715

I'm pretty certain that you can also get you points put onto a card at any Disney Store. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure I remember reading that. Just call Disney-Chase customer service and ask them. 1.800.300.8575

You can't get them put on a card at a Disney Store. You can still get them at the guest relations places listed above. When I was down in October someone was doing that when I was looking for a friend's friend in City Hall.

KristieLC

Do you already have a card and you are just trying to get additional points sent? If so, you can do it on line and it is quick. I did it the other day for our trip since we earned rewards on our final payment and it took less than 24 hours to show on my account. If you do not have the card, I think they say it take 4 weeks to come in, but we did ours last month, giving it 6 weeks before the trip, and it was here in a week. If you are getting really close, call them and see how long it takes. I am sure they can answer your question about where and how to get it while already in Disney too, that way you don't have to risk it.

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Do you already have a card and you are just trying to get additional points sent? If so, you can do it on line and it is quick. I did it the other day for our trip since we earned rewards on our final payment and it took less than 24 hours to show on my account. If you do not have the card, I think they say it take 4 weeks to come in, but we did ours last month, giving it 6 weeks before the trip, and it was here in a week. If you are getting really close, call them and see how long it takes. I am sure they can answer your question about where and how to get it while already in Disney too, that way you don't have to risk it.
Yep...you can use the same card over and over until the expiration date...usually a year after it is issued.

mroman

Original Poster
I just called Chase and they said that if they sent a card to me, it might not arrive in time before we leave. They told me I can pick up a card from guest services when we're down there and then call Chase and they will have my rewards points transferred over immediately. I guess that's what I'll be doing then. Thanks for everyone's reply.

Tinkstreasures

I got a card at guest services in Downtown Disney last week you need your credit card and photo id. They will give you a card and a phone number to call chase and have your points added. It took 5 mins.

Tiggerfanatic

I got my Reward points card today, and I just ordered it last Thursday. I didn;t want to take a chance on it not getting here in time for my trip, which is still 31 days away. If I had known it would come that fast I would have waited another week or two so as to rack up some more points. It says you have to have at least 10 points to transfer onto an existing card, so I guess I'll just have to get them transferred while I'm down there.

cameronmouse

I was thin king of getting it mailed to me also and call:xmas:ed and the woman I spoke to told me you can still get it down in disney. and I'm pretty sure she said you can get it done at any parks guest relations stop. So I cant wait to go down and actually get to use my points finally

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom