News Disney Very Merriest After Hours

Namaari

Will they start shooing out guests at 9pm who aren't attending the event, or do they do it earlier than that? I remember attending MVMCP a couple of times back when I was a child and I think I remember cast members starting to round up people earlier than the 7pm start time. We're planning on going to MK on a VMAH day this year but we're not staying for it, though just want to make sure we won't get booted early.

peter11435

Will they start shooing out guests at 9pm who aren't attending the event, or do they do it earlier than that? I remember attending MVMCP a couple of times back when I was a child and I think I remember cast members starting to round up people earlier than the 7pm start time. We're planning on going to MK on a VMAH day this year but we're not staying for it, though just want to make sure we won't get booted early.
They don’t boot anyone before scheduled park close. Not for this and not for parties.

cslafferty

When we went to MVMCP in 2019 the park closed to day guests at 6pm and the party didnt officially start until 7pm. With DVMAH not starting until 9pm and them doing DE, I’m speculating DE will be at 7:45ish and park closure to day guests will be right after that at 8:00ish - but that’s just speculation on my part.

DCLcruiser

The parks close early. If you don't have a Very Mickey wrist band they kick you out. They make a human chain by Main Street back towards the Castle to find stragglers.

po1998

The parks close early. If you don't have a Very Mickey wrist band they kick you out. They make a human chain by Main Street back towards the Castle to find stragglers.
The statement was...getting kicked out before park closing time. I don’t believe that happens, and if it does, I’d be making a beeline for guest relations. I am pretty sure as long as you get in an attraction line before closing time, you are good to go, even if the wait time is 90 minutes. Now when you get off that attraction, be prepared to exit the park quickly. 😂

DCLcruiser

The statement was...getting kicked out before park closing time. I don’t believe that happens, and if it does, I’d be making a beeline for guest relations. I am pretty sure as long as you get in an attraction line before closing time, you are good to go, even if the wait time is 90 minutes. Now when you get off that attraction, be prepared to exit the park quickly. 😂
It does, if you are in the main area by Main St you cannot go farther and are asked to leave. They make a human chain. I was impressed with how well they were policing the situation.

DCLcruiser

Before park closing time?
MK closes early on MVMAH for non-MVMAH guests.

In the past:

9 AM MK opens
4 PM MVMAH ticket holders can enter the MK
6 PM MK closed to others
- People try to stay, and CMs create a human chain to find and remove stragglers (no wrist band)
7 PM MVMAH Special Event begins
12 AM MK closes to all

cslafferty

In the past:

9 AM MK opens
6 PM MK closed to others
- People try to stay, and CMs create a human chain to find and remove stragglers (no wrist band)
12 AM MK closes to all
I believe Disney’s Most Merriest starts at 9pm and ends at 1am. We have tickets for Dec 10 and that’s the hours for that night

po1998

In the past:

9 AM MK opens
6 PM MK closed to others
12 AM MK closes to all
Nvm. I’m banging my head against the wall. I will move on

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No

In the past:

9 AM MK opens
6 PM MK closed to others
12 AM MK closes to all

What are you even saying?
This is the first year this After Hours is occurring....
If you're referring to MVMCP yes they did close the park earlier on party days but never kicked guests out prior to posted closing time.
And this is different in that the park does not close earlier on the event days.

Last edited:
Do we know they are doing regular fireworks before the event begins? So if I get to the park at 7, we can see Disney Enchantment as well as the Christmas fireworks during the party?

DCLcruiser

Nvm. I’m banging my head against the wall. I will move on
What don't you understand? The park has two closing times. Normal guests, without a Merry ticket, have to leave prior to the Merry Special Event starting. If you try to stay in the park, they will kick you out.

What are you even saying?
This is the first year this After Hours is occurring....
If you're referring to MVMCP yes they did close the park earlier on party days but never kicked guests out prior to posted closing time.
And this is different in that the park does not close earlier on the event days.
If you did not pay up for the Merry event you get kicked out. Your normal admission ticket expires at the 1st close.

peter11435

What don't you understand? The park has two closing times. Normal guests, without a Merry ticket, have to leave prior to the Merry Special Event starting. If you try to stay in the park, they will kick you out.

If you did not pay up for the Merry event you get kicked out. Your normal admission ticket expires at the 1st close.
Yes. But nobody gets kicked out before the normal park closing time.

DCLcruiser

Yes. But nobody gets kicked out before the normal park closing time.
The park has 2 closing times. It closes to normal guests and then there is a special event. Normal admission does not grant you access to the special event. If you stick around after #1 you will be kicked out. This is not difficult.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom