News Disney Very Merriest After Hours

Clamman73

this event occurs our already scheduled first full MK day our next trip (Nov 11th), really messes up our plans set already for MK that day, will be kicked out at 9pm and without fastpass options, not sure what we can get done with 830a start without wasting times in long lines and no not interested in paying $169+tax per person for evening party event. We are looking at far less value, far less to experience (we are typical park open-to park close family) than any of our 12 trips dating back to 1990s-and at highest five day ticket and resort total cost we have ever experienced.
?…A regular Christmas party would not allow you to go on rides starting at 7PM whereas now it’ll be 9PM.

arich35

this event occurs our already scheduled first full MK day our next trip (Nov 11th), really messes up our plans set already for MK that day, will be kicked out at 9pm and without fastpass options, not sure what we can get done with 830a start without wasting times in long lines and no not interested in paying $169+tax per person for evening party event. We are looking at far less value, far less to experience (we are typical park open-to park close family) than any of our 12 trips dating back to 1990s-and at highest five day ticket and resort total cost we have ever experienced.
Isn't a 9PM close time for MK pretty standard right now especially for November? I don't think it will effect you that much

Disstevefan1

The Halloween parties werent bad, been 6 times and the only lines that i ever saw that were just crazy were the lines to take pics with Jack and the 7 Dwarves. The ride lines were super short, candy lines were short, didnt have to line up early to view fireworks, and we always just walked up to a good parade spot.

One good thing about the parties is that hey started early enough where you could bring kids. A 9pm till 1am party is not kid friendly. And whether you agree or not, if these things replace MNSSHP they need to be kid friendly.
You bring up a good point about not being kid friendly. Technically you can enter at 7PM but all the party stuff does not start at 7PM. I am happy to see you saw no mobs when you went to the old parties, maybe I was unlucky on the nights I went.

Hopefully I am way off on my speculations and they will bring back the parties...... Someday...

plawren2

Isn't a 9PM close time for MK pretty standard right now especially for November? I don't think it will effect you that much
was hoping for longer hours given 50th anniversary, as without one hr EMH and no fastpasses we would have used the longer hrs to our advantange...now not possible

plawren2

?…A regular Christmas party would not allow you to go on rides starting at 7PM whereas now it’ll be 9PM.
would prefer more hours, either in morning with EMH or longer park hours associated with 50th anniversary, and without one hr EMH and fastpasses we worry about long lines during current park hours, even with "extra" from 7-9p which would be included anyways if no party

arich35

was hoping for longer hours given 50th anniversary, as without one hr EMH and no fastpasses we would have used the longer hrs to our advantange...now not possible
Nobody knows what the standard hours will end up being in November on a non party day yet. I will guess it won't be any later than 10

cslafferty

Trying to buy tickets now and only 4 dates are showing up on their calendar as available - Dec 5, 7, 9, and 12. I’m assuming it’s a glitch in their system. Wondering what others are seeing.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
Trying to buy tickets now and only 4 dates are showing up on their calendar as available - Dec 5, 7, 9, and 12. I’m assuming it’s a glitch in their system. Wondering what others are seeing.

No glitch. You're only going to see tickets available during your resort stay.
Remember this is early access not for the general public.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom