Disney Vanity Plates

Trishnh

Original Poster
I am very excited because I just got my new vanity license plates, :sohappy: DSNY4US :sohappy: , and just wanted to see if other's have Disney related vanity plates and what they are!

sorry if this is not in the right place, I didn't see an 'appropriate' folder for this kind of topic.

Number_6

I saw one couple from Ontario if I remember correctly that had a vanity plate along similar lines to the one you have. I can't remember the exact thing it said, but it got my attention. I talked to them and they said that the van it is on stays in the garage all year until vacation time, when they drive it to Florida from Canada and back. Also, the other day I was out driving and saw a BMW that had a plate frame that said "We Make the Magic... Walt Disney Imagineering" and the plate actually read "RIDEGUY." I thought that was really cool.

waltdisny

I snapped a pic of what I'm guessing is a CM car in the lot at Fantasia Gardens: FIGMENT, naturally I thought that was exceptionally cool.

mattb

Number_6 said:
I saw one couple from Ontario if I remember correctly that had a vanity plate along similar lines to the one you have. I can't remember the exact thing it said, but it got my attention. I talked to them and they said that the van it is on stays in the garage all year until vacation time, when they drive it to Florida from Canada and back. Also, the other day I was out driving and saw a BMW that had a plate frame that said "We Make the Magic... Walt Disney Imagineering" and the plate actually read "RIDEGUY." I thought that was really cool.
This is a message to everyone to try to become a WD Imagineer--I mean, the guy can afford a BMW and a vanity license plate. :)

jaime_1234

My license plate reads "ILVDSNY". However, I think I should've put a space between the "ILV" and "DSNY" part because I've had soooo many people ask me if it's "I Love Disney" or "I Loved Sonny"! :lol:

Ringo8n24

Number_6 said:
Also, the other day I was out driving and saw a BMW that had a plate frame that said "We Make the Magic... Walt Disney Imagineering" and the plate actually read "RIDEGUY." I thought that was really cool.

Ahh, the Ultimate Driving Machine and the Ultimate Job. :cool: Some people have it all...

nicholas

this isn't mine, but i saw it in the POP parking lot in feb.

Attachments

• License Plate.jpg
    License Plate.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 403

WDWRLD

My avitar is a picture of my actual Va license plate. WDWRLD......Walt Disney World. Its on my 03 Ford F-150 Supercrew thats been to the world twice and is now resting up for my trip mid December.

Sledge

Account Suspended
Mine says TIGG3R. The weird thing is my neighbor's is TIGGER and we both got ours before she moved here. What are the odds of that? I wish I had one like hers where it didn't have numbers or abbreviations.

Trishnh

Original Poster
Sledge said:
Mine says TIGG3R. The weird thing is my neighbor's is TIGGER and we both got ours before she moved here. What are the odds of that? I wish I had one like hers where it didn't have numbers or abbreviations.

that is unbelievable! I guess you are a match made in heaven :animwink: I think it is cute with the 3 for the 'E'--it makes it fun & bouncy like tigger :sohappy:

AliciaLuvzDizne

jaime_1234 said:
My license plate reads "ILVDSNY". However, I think I should've put a space between the "ILV" and "DSNY" part because I've had soooo many people ask me if it's "I Love Disney" or "I Loved Sonny"! :lol:
haha! yeah that sonny he was pretty cool ;) i've always wanted vanity plates but i think you have to sell your first born to get them in ct...

Goin2dizney

I'm glad I am not alone..........

:D Well, most people I know think I am nuts for Disney. They "Thank" me when they see how much money they save by talking to me. When they return and tell me how much fun they had, they understand me better, so now they know why my license plate says: DIZNEY

We are a special bread of people who LOVE to have fun. :p :lol:

swimmom

I just saw a vanity plate yesterday GQQFY 7. The Q's on IL plates from a distance look like O's. If was on a Suburban and they had a Mickey & Goofy sticker on the back window and the liscense plate cover "Been there, done that, going back"

dizneykev

I purchased a vanity plate for my wife for her birthday. I figured if we had to renew our plates, might as well make it something she would like. Her car has the following plate WDWLUVR. Of course she has the been there, done that, goin back, plate cover as well. She tells me it was the best birthday present I have ever gotten her. Now....I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or insult. LOL

Dizneykev

Sledge

Account Suspended
Trishnh said:
I think it is cute with the 3 for the 'E'--it makes it fun & bouncy like tigger :sohappy:

That's cool! I never thought about the whole fun and bouncy thing. :lol: Now I like it even more. :D Thanks!

Mine says WDW FAN (I'll try to post a pic tomorrow). I also have the "Been there, done that, going back!" frame. I've had the plates for about 6 years now.

Sledge

Account Suspended
In Texas we can't have license plate frames legally. They made a stupid law where nothing could cover any part of your license plate. Maybe they did it other places too but I know for a fact it's like that in Texas. I don't know if they enforce it but not worth finding out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom