Disney Transportation Card Sets

IDreamOfDisney

Original Poster
Hi, I'm looking for information on several card sets. Does anyone know where I can find a complete check list for the Transportations Cards?

MissingDisney

Several discussions already on here. This one most recent:

Also, checklist found here:

Driver

Several discussions already on here. This one most recent:

Also, checklist found here:
That checklist is the discontinued set.

IDreamOfDisney

Original Poster
That checklist is the discontinued set.
Cool job.
My best guess is that there are 5 sets out there.
Series 1 has 18 cards - Complete
Series 2 has 25 cards - Missing a bunch
Series 3 has 26 cards - Missing a bunch
Series 4 has 27 cards - Missing most
Series 5 has 34 cards - Complete

I know the set sizes from the cards that I do have. I just don't know the breakdown of the sets.

Driver

Cool job.
My best guess is that there are 5 sets out there.
Series 1 has 18 cards - Complete
Series 2 has 25 cards - Missing a bunch
Series 3 has 26 cards - Missing a bunch
Series 4 has 27 cards - Missing most
Series 5 has 34 cards - Complete

I know the set sizes from the cards that I do have. I just don't know the breakdown of the sets.
Wow good job, the sets I know well are 4 & 5 . Those are the ones I have been involved in . I still hand out "5" , 4 of course has been discontinued however I still have a bunch.

supernova222

What specific questions do you have? I can probably answer it for you. I have access to the active set being given out. I am a transportation CM.
Is there a checklist for the active cards? I was down in WDW in December and I had asked for a card for a buddy of mine, only to learn about the brand new set. So after I found the card that his daughter wanted, I went on my own mini tour trying to build as much of the new set as I could for myself. I'm at work, so I don't have an y idea of which cards I was able to get all of the bus cards, many of the monorail cards, and all of the Minnie Van cards. With the checklist, I will have a better idea of which transportation modes I will need to focus on in September and December this year!

Stephslytea

I love the no cost or low cost collections you can get at WDW. I have many of the transportation cards. Some from as far back as Series 2. I have just completed Series 5. I can't wait for the the new series. I will be out on the hunt for that series as soon as it is out.

Driver

Is there a checklist for the active cards? I was down in WDW in December and I had asked for a card for a buddy of mine, only to learn about the brand new set. So after I found the card that his daughter wanted, I went on my own mini tour trying to build as much of the new set as I could for myself. I'm at work, so I don't have an y idea of which cards I was able to get all of the bus cards, many of the monorail cards, and all of the Minnie Van cards. With the checklist, I will have a better idea of which transportation modes I will need to focus on in September and December this year!
The only list I know of is available to CM's only. The current set has 34 cards. If you look at the bottom of any card it will tell you what number in the series that it is. Example-- 1 of 34 is the " Gillig bus" 2 of 34 is the Nova etc. if you are trying to collect a complete set it is extremely difficult, because CM's are not required to carry them. However if you PM me I can help you. Especially if you are coming down this fall, it would make things easier. Also if you need the previous series let me know which ones you are missing.

doctornick

Does anyone know if the Transportation cards are still being given out in this COVID world?

Also, does anyone have an updated list of the current series of cards?

Edit: I was also wondering if the have cards for Skyliner and where you would even ask to get them since there's no "driver".

mumu

Finding transportation cards has been spotty. On occasion some drivers/captains still have some, even old series ones. The latest series has 34 cards and include the Minnie vans (which have been discontinued) and the parking trams along with boats, buses and monorails. On my past trip in June I was unable to obtain any cards.

Figments Friend

Finding transportation cards has been spotty. On occasion some drivers/captains still have some, even old series ones. The latest series has 34 cards and include the Minnie vans (which have been discontinued) and the parking trams along with boats, buses and monorails. On my past trip in June I was unable to obtain any cards.

Thanks for the update.
I have been curious as to if these cards were still being given out.

Anyone else have any current insights into the status of if CMs are still handing these out to those of us who still ask?

-

lightguy

I ask a couple times when I was there in January and was told that due to COVID they weren't handing them out. I was just there in June and didn't even ask due to the number of obviously new cast members we were encountering.

doctornick

Thanks for the info. So they did not create cards for the Skyliner then?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom