Disney & Transformers?

They do..But in Original GI-Joe Action Figure style.
http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_090806b.htm

Yes. I have that Rocketeer there were two versions. its around 12 inches tall. and was made in Japan. the land of all cool toys. its a nice figure, but you cant even remove the helmet to reveal Cliffs face. the type of figures myself and EpcotServo are wishing to see, is a full line including Cliff Secord, Peevee, Jenny Blake, Luthor, Neville Sinclair etc. plus really cool playsets the Buldog cafe, GeeBee plane I better stop I can go on and on. ive waited 17 years already its about time the Rocketeer got a nice line of figures

WDWFREAK53

not Disney but Universal Studios in Hollywood and Singapore are getting a Transformers movie-ride attraction. (it sounds like a Spider-man type attraction)

Enigma

Account Suspended
This transformers e-ticket further justifies my Disney AP cancellation. I will become a Universal AP (possibly for both CA and FL) when Harry Potter and Rock It open in the parks.

mickeyismyhero

Is mickey a trash truck now?:mad:
And they could have at least gave him some color.They can do better and they need to do better!
They have it in color to bad it the same color as the back and white version.

FigmentJedi

Is mickey a trash truck now?:mad:
And they could have at least gave him some color.They can do better and they need to do better!
They have it in color to bad it the same color as the back and white version.

Didn't you read one of the other posts? The picture is of an uncolored prototype.
Also, it's more of a Toon-ified Truck considering how the robot mode is essentially Mickey as Optimus Prime.

mcjaco

This begs the automatic question: Will they have an animatronic that actually transforms? Now that would be cool.

The artwork makes it look a lot like Spiderman. So I doubt there will be any AA's in it.

It also makes sense on why it wouldn't be at Orlando, since they'd be very similiar.

EpcotServo

Yes. I have that Rocketeer there were two versions. its around 12 inches tall. and was made in Japan. the land of all cool toys. its a nice figure, but you cant even remove the helmet to reveal Cliffs face. the type of figures myself and EpcotServo are wishing to see, is a full line including Cliff Secord, Peevee, Jenny Blake, Luthor, Neville Sinclair etc. plus really cool playsets the Buldog cafe, GeeBee plane I better stop I can go on and on. ive waited 17 years already its about time the Rocketeer got a nice line of figures

Yep! Any kind of Rocketeer figure that DOSEN'T cost like $150.
:lol:

jaredliu

The artwork makes it look a lot like Spiderman. So I doubt there will be any AA's in it.

It also makes sense on why it wouldn't be at Orlando, since they'd be very similiar.
From some reliable sources that I've read from internet, it will not be like another spiderman. It will be more like the prototype ride that Harry Potter Ride is going to be but a little more advanced. That is the reason why Orlando isn't planned to build. It wouldn't make sense if it is the similarity of Spiderman because Universal Singapore wil have Spiderman AND Transformers. And Yes, rumor has it that there will be some VERY impressive AAs and don't be surprised your ride vehicle is one of them.

mcjaco

^ Considering the issues they're having with the Potter ride, I cannot see them investing in that type of technology again, until it's been perfected.

I've been told it's closer to Spiderman/Toy Story.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Same here - more like TSMM/Spidy to the next level. And to think WDI arn`t so far allowed to develop the EMV further....

Potter will be a one of a kind for quite a while. They`re certainly having *ahem* fun with it. Makes Test Track seem like iasw :D

WDWFREAK53

Same here - more like TSMM/Spidy to the next level. And to think WDI arn`t so far allowed to develop the EMV further....

Potter will be a one of a kind for quite a while. They`re certainly having *ahem* fun with it. Makes Test Track seem like iasw :D

Years before the movie was made...I had an idea for a Transformers attraction. This is it.

Board simulator that looks like a large trucklike vehicle. The entire simulator can rotate in 360 degrees in a spherical motion (Similar to Cyber-Space Mountain on a track). As you drive to Autobot HQ, Optimus has called a meeting and informs you and the other Autobots that the Decepticons have been spotted manufacturing Energon cubes. Optimus gives his famous “Autobots…Roll Out!” call and the ride begins. When you get to a rock ledge, you transform (this completely rotating your ride vehicle so that you’re looking out of the chest of the Autobot. Hiding behind a wall of rock, on a ledge, overlooking a valley, Decepticons can be seen and heard in the distance making the Cubes. All of a sudden, Ravage and Lazerbeak appear and have spotted you. Megatron shoots the rock ledge that you’re on. Your “robot” ends up somersaulting down the ledge. A huge battle ensues with you controlling the lasers of your Autobot’s guns taking aim at the Decepticons. You get points for each energon cube you shoot down out of the hands of the Decepticons...and extra points to actually take down the Decepticons. Megatron cries out “RETREAT!” as all of the Decepticons scurry away. Roller loads the Energon Cubes into the trailer of Optimus and you roll back to Autobot HQ. Once there, you exit into a merchandise shop. The entire exterior of the ride building seems to transform from building to robot using slight Hydraulic movements, lasers, and lighting effects.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom