Disney tours

lisa2465

Hello to all my Disney friends, I am looking for a little help. I am looking into booking a couple of different tours. The first one is the Keys to the Kindom tour at WDW, and the second one is the segway around world showcase at Epcot. Does anyone have any feedback if these are worth doing or does anyone have any different ideas. My trip is planned for Nov 28- Dec 6 and staying at WL. :shrug:

Spinky

We did the Keys to the Kingdom Tour last year and We really enjoyed it, All the info was fantastic and we got to ride a few rides as well and have a little extra info I definatly say do it. :D

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

I've heard that KTTK is wonderful and hope to do it one day.
We've also heard so many great things about the Segway tour that we're doing it in January!

I've also heard good things about the Behind the Seeds tour at The Land, but I'm unsure of the status of that considering that the ride is closed.

Have a fun trip!

Upvote 0

GoochDSA

My girlfriend and I did Backstage Safari earlier this year. I wanted to do KTTK but it was booked while we were there (hopefully next time). I kind of settled on backstage safari instead. I was shocked at how much I liked it. I would recommend that to anyone who is looking for something else to do.

Upvote 0

lisa2465

Original Poster
Thank you for all the feedback. I booked the KTTK tour and the Segway tour at EPCOT, I'll let you all know how it turns out. Also thanks for the feedback on the Safari tour I'll try that one next time.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hello to all my Disney friends, I am looking for a little help. I am looking into booking a couple of different tours. The first one is the Keys to the Kindom tour at WDW, and the second one is the segway around world showcase at Epcot. Does anyone have any feedback if these are worth doing or does anyone have any different ideas. My trip is planned for Nov 28- Dec 6 and staying at WL. :shrug:

Keys to the Kingdom was amazing! Cried twice! Learned stuff new and I pride myself on knowing all things Disney! ha ha :lol: Try to get Jason if you can - he was incredible!! But yes, Keys was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom