News Disney to offer discount on new MagicBand designs as an optional alternative to complimentary solid color MagicBands

JohnD

More options. Among others:
  • Mickey Castle band is back (I didn't waste any time and ordered it while it was available)
  • Toy Story band with Aliens
  • Pirates of the Caribbean (gray)
  • Darth Vader
  • Minnie Mouse bows

Rescue Ranger

After months and MONTHS of trying, finally it worked for me!! Got the 70s one for myself(love it) and white Minnie as well as Mickey stripes for the other two in my party.

The_Jobu

More options. Among others:
  • Mickey Castle band is back (I didn't waste any time and ordered it while it was available)
  • Toy Story band with Aliens
  • Pirates of the Caribbean (gray)
  • Darth Vader
  • Minnie Mouse bows

Nice too see a robust selection return. Holding out for the Epcot one to return myself 😁

tonymu

Premium Member
I wonder if the sudden increase in options is because plants are starting to operate in China that had been closed for the virus. For the last month there have only been the same 12-15 options.

JohnD

I wonder if the sudden increase in options is because plants are starting to operate in China that had been closed for the virus. For the last month there have only been the same 12-15 options.

I think the opposite. People are either canceling trips or deciding not to travel. Either way, they aren’t choosing MBs or their MB order reverts when cancelling, thereby increasing availability of MBs.

tonymu

Premium Member
I think the opposite. People are either canceling trips or deciding not to travel. Either way, they aren’t choosing MBs or their MB order reverts when cancelling, thereby increasing availability of MBs.
I don't think so. I check every day and there have only been the same bands available for the quite a few weeks. In the last few days there have been new different bands available that have not been options.

disneygeek90

The Toy Story one is nice, I don't remember seeing that.

1592016250434.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom