News Disney to offer discount on new MagicBand designs as an optional alternative to complimentary solid color MagicBands

Diamond Dot

So annoying UK guests cannot purchase these. Unless I am doing something wrong.
You can, just go to MDE and find the link, you have to have it delivered to your resort. Don't do it too far ahead as I did a few years ago, they send any parcels back, including Magic Bands, after 9 days. I'm ordering mine two weeks before my trip.

DCBaker

Premium Member
New bands added today (the other side is unavailable) -

Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 8.54.56 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 8.55.49 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 8.56.00 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 8.48.47 AM.png

Gillyanne

@DCBaker I feel you keep an eye on the MDE Band availability; can you tell me if this one has been steady in stock? My niece's AP band is available, not sure if I should order it on hers so I can get it, or chance waiting 2 months for my renewal. (If I used hers now, I would order something for her on my renewal and obviously swap the pucks)

1645545115748.png

DCBaker

Premium Member
@DCBaker I feel you keep an eye on the MDE Band availability; can you tell me if this one has been steady in stock? My niece's AP band is available, not sure if I should order it on hers so I can get it, or chance waiting 2 months for my renewal. (If I used hers now, I would order something for her on my renewal and obviously swap the pucks)

View attachment 623206

It has occasionally gone out of stock, but so far has come back each time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom