Disney theme park bloopers

Cmdr_Crimson

Here's the famous lincoln Malfunction
[youtube]YF0j69pAM7g[/youtube]

Beasts pants keep falling down.
[youtube]CJHIC6GcBEE[/youtube]

Vader's Lightsaber has a problem with the force.
[youtube]OrhNfyx4RNU[/youtube]

Dancer goes down (Watch front stage right)
[youtube]gaJ9zyLcVG0[/youtube]

Blueskyze

When we were at WDW last month, my son was meeting Woody & Jessie (two of his absolute favorites!) over by Splash Mountain. When it was his turn, Woody bent down to hug him, and when he stood up, he stepped backward and tripped over the curb and fell into the landscaped area. Everyone thought he had done it on purpose, just goofing off with my son, so no one went to help. I was laughing and snapping pictures, thinking it was just part of the show. My son was trying to help him up, but then he fell backward a little more and was flailing his arms around, so finally my husband and a CM helped pull him to his feet. Evidently he was really shaken up, because as soon as he stood up, he turned and ran backstage. Jessie did a really great job of distracting my son while this was happening - she was dancing with him and keeping him completely occupied. We stuck around for a few minutes, hoping that Woody was okay and would return, but he never came back.

Mickey1984

When we were at WDW last month, my son was meeting Woody & Jessie (two of his absolute favorites!) over by Splash Mountain. When it was his turn, Woody bent down to hug him, and when he stood up, he stepped backward and tripped over the curb and fell into the landscaped area. Everyone thought he had done it on purpose, just goofing off with my son, so no one went to help. I was laughing and snapping pictures, thinking it was just part of the show. My son was trying to help him up, but then he fell backward a little more and was flailing his arms around, so finally my husband and a CM helped pull him to his feet. Evidently he was really shaken up, because as soon as he stood up, he turned and ran backstage. Jessie did a really great job of distracting my son while this was happening - she was dancing with him and keeping him completely occupied. We stuck around for a few minutes, hoping that Woody was okay and would return, but he never came back.

think we need some pictures :lol:

Epcot '92

2 bikes crashed into each other during Lights Mortors Action. A buzzer went off and the stadium went silent. They canceled the rest of the show

RadioDave

Back in 2000 I was working at the then MGM Studios as a photog at meet and greets. I was with Mickey and Minnie when suddenly Mickey got a little woozy and passed out. Turns out "Mickey" was several weeks pregnant and had been in the heat a bit too long. The girl ended up being fine, but I just kept thinking about the difficulties involved with explaining to kids that the meet and greet had to end early because of Mickey's pregnancy.

Fraisie

During my very first WDW trip, they have an Aladdin parade over at the studios. I remember a very, very tall character who had to get out of the parade and get into a super short building... They had to bend the character in half to get it to fit in the doorway... I think my parents still have it on tape somewhere...

Vader2112

check out these hot mamas!lol

or do u feel like this lady at the end of the day

I can not stand when one of the EV set crashes there vehicle into the back of my legs endlessly. I understand that people may need these to get around but when one crash into my kid I was ready to inplant the chair permenantly in there butt.

olinecoach61

Back in 2000 I was working at the then MGM Studios as a photog at meet and greets. I was with Mickey and Minnie when suddenly Mickey got a little woozy and passed out. Turns out "Mickey" was several weeks pregnant and had been in the heat a bit too long. The girl ended up being fine, but I just kept thinking about the difficulties involved with explaining to kids that the meet and greet had to end early because of Mickey's pregnancy.
That would be an awkward conversation!

I was in Stitche's escape and there's a part when Stitch gets out that all lights go out. A dude about 10 seats to my right turned his iphone's flashlight on. It was sooooo infuriating! A cast member turn a flashlight to his face and said "Sir, I'll have to ask you NOT to do this"

What a looser.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom