Disney Tattoos

bailey5697

Original Poster
I am going this weekend to get a tinkerbell tattoo on my ankle. I'm a little nervous, but more excited! :sohappy:
Does anyone here have any tattoos bearing any Disney characters?
I saw a woman last week with Cinderella's Castle on her back. It was beautiful, but pretty big. LOL I'm not that brave! :eek:

EchoOfOphelia

Originally posted by bhg469
i dont have on but janet jackson's X rated mickey minne tattoo is quite entertaining.

:eek: Wow! This is the first time I'm hearing about that! :lookaroun It is kinda funny though... :lol:

TD Mickey

As you can see in my avatar, I have Mickey running the football, on the other arm i have Goofy. I love them both and thinking about getting one or 2 more. Oh and Bailey5697, they really don't hurt, it just goes numb after awhile. Its all worth it in the end.

TD Mickey

Epcot is my fav

Have you ever seen that special about that guy that had like a million Disney tattoos all over his body??? it was really cool and i saw him in MGM once!

I wanna get a tigger tattoo

bailey5697

Original Poster
Originally posted by TD Mickey
Oh and Bailey5697, they really don't hurt, it just goes numb after awhile. Its all worth it in the end.

TD Mickey

Thanks so much! I'm assuming it can't hurt more than childbirth! LOL I can't wait :sohappy:

MicBat

I probably wouldn't ever get a tattoo, but if I were to get one, it would either be the old Epcot Center logo or right below my ankle, I have this mole, well, I would get 2 smaller dots on top of it.... it would be my own hidden mickey!

bhg469

Originally posted by EchoOfOphelia
:eek: Wow! This is the first time I'm hearing about that! :lookaroun It is kinda funny though... :lol:

well i have never been able to see it up close in a pic or anything but it is "minnie giving mickey a favor on her knees"

MicBat

Originally posted by bhg469
well i have never been able to see it up close in a pic or anything but it is "minnie giving mickey a favor on her knees"

:lol: yeah, there's this one picture of her (she's sort of pulling down her pants to reveal a leather thong) where you can sort of see the top of the tatto

bhg469

Originally posted by MicBat
:lol: yeah, there's this one picture of her (she's sort of pulling down her pants to reveal a leather thong) where you can sort of see the top of the tatto

i have seen that pic but i would like to see it alot closer, and nakeder (i know its not a word) as well

I myself don't have any tattoo's, but when I used to work for any NHL team, one of the players showed me his. He has a tatoo of a hockey playing Tigger! It's actually really cool, and if I ever got a tattoo, it would be something like that!:p

Badger Brent

I have Sorcerer Mickey with lighting bolts coming out of his finger tips. I'm going to add the dancing brooms underneath mickey and maybe chernabog above by the lighting bolts. I have it on my upper arm and I've had a lot of compiments on it. To each his own. I didn't think it hurt much. Kind of like a bad sunburn afterwards.

On my right arm, just above the bicep, I have Tigger bouncing along with Roo riding on his shoulders.
The story:
When our daughter (now 18) was small, her favorite show was Welcome to Pooh Corner. She named all of us after a character on the show. She called herself Piglet, I was Tigger, her Mom was Pooh, and the baby boy we were going to have was “Baby Roo”. Our son was stillborn. The summer that our son would have been 10, my wife paid for me to get the tattoo as a birthday gift. Now I have a memorial to Alex that I carry around and show off (I am also still a big Tigger fan!). The slight pain was worth it.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom