Disney Tattoos

bhg469

Originally posted by westie
OK nobody steal my idea but, I'm gonna get the Monorail going arround my ankle! Which color though.....

i forget which one it is but.my girl posts on here and shes a cast member for some reason she knows walts favorite color monorail that would be kinda neat. i think its purple but im not sure .

she posts as sar1980sweetie

IM her shed be happy to tell you cause ill forget to ask her

RAZORBRAD

As for me, I am a wuss with no tats, but my sis-in-law has Piglet on her ankle. I have two friends with Fantasia Mickey on their arms, and another friend with Pooh holding a honey jar on her lower stomach.

disneydudette

well....

I know several people with Disney tatoos....

Team captin- Tiggers Titans (the name and symbol) on her lower back

BoyF- got Pluto playing hockey...the symbol on the jersey...on his left sholder...vevy small...

Best friend- has a tinker bell...kinda like your icon...very cute...I'll try to get a pic...

DAD:veryconfu: Has mickeys and minnies going down his right arm of me and my siblings from oldest to youngest....there small but look really great...a good way to remember the memories...each has our name...and b-day...

As for me...I dunno yet...I'm looking for the Chienese Symbol for Luck...I would love to get that on my right sholder...
or a shamrock...
And maybe Chip or Dale on my lower back...there just soo cute!!

strutter

Tattoos

My wife has two tattoos. They aren't of Disney characters. She has one on each leg just above the ankle. She said they didn't hurt, and when it comes to pain she is a big baby. She wants to get another one maybe Tinker Bell.

bailey5697

Original Poster
Well, tonights the night! The tattoo artist has drawn a sketch of the most awesome Tinkerbell I have ever seen! I am nervous because of all the hype of the pain to get one. :lookaroun
I have had a C-Section, Gallbladder removed, and was hospitalized with IV's being stuck in my arm for several months of my pregnancy. LOL :lol: I'm pretty confident I can handle the tattoo. :D
I hope:rolleyes:

The pain thang depends on where you are having the tattoo.

My wife had one on her shoulder (non-disney tattoo) and she said it hurt but not as much as she was expecting. She described it as a "hot scratch".

I have several tattoos (again non-disney ones although I was toying with the idea of a Mickey somewhere about my person) and some hurt more than others.

The one that hurt the most was a tribal band I have around my arm and let me tell you, you jump when they put the needle in that skin on the underside of your arm (ouch!). But on the rest of my arm it was fine.

I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt, but it doesn't hurt as much as people let on and you do get used to it as you are having the tattoo done (and if you have a large one like the one on my arm that took 4 hours - it just goed numb!)

It won't hurt as much as you are expecting and it will be worth it in the end (as long as you follow the after care instructions from your tattooist)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Wow! We have some brave members!!

I have 6 various piercings (i.e. tongue, belly, upper ear), but NO tatties. My ex fiance got a tribal that wrapped around his bicep. He was an offensive lineman and had arms the size of my thigh! When he got his, they had to do two normal ones just to have them wrap around his arm. :lol:

It may not count, but I have a Mickey belly ring!!

jaimjaim25

If you can handle a bee sting.. you can handle a tattoo... When I get tattoos, I just watch and think the more he finishes, the quicker it is :) (I have 5 on ankle, back, hip, lower back and other ankle) the back was the worst though... I almost fainted from the vibrating!!

westie

I just got back from SF, CA, where I got an octopus on my leg, hip, tummy. Its big and colorful. And the worst pain I ever experienced was on my derrier. It just felt like he was using a blowtorch on me! Yeow!:hammer:

bhg469

im thinking i want a disney tattoo but i may put a personal twist to it. you guys can let me know what you think. FIGMENT GONE BAD! it will look just like a typical european dragon but with figment-like colors

bailey5697

Original Poster
I DID IT!!

:sohappy: I did it! :sohappy: I did it! :sohappy: I did it! :sohappy:

I got my tinkerbell tattoo last night. OH MAN did it hurt at first. The tattoo man was like "Don't move" Don't move" I flinched every minute. The coloring wasn't NEARLY as bad as the outline. It is pretty sore today, but I love it!
I included some pictures here.

Attachments

• tink2.jpg
    tink2.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 115

bailey5697

Original Poster
Originally posted by tammycooley
:wave: Very Cool!!! Congratulations...but they are very contagious...:animwink:

LOL I know, I am already planning my next one. My sister got an ADORABLE piglet. I loved it! :D

tammycooley

:) You are going to be there the same time I am. My five year old son and I will be there from May 3-10 We are staying at the All Star Movies....I cant wait!!!! We will look for your Tinkerbell while we are out in the parks :lookaroun

jaimjaim25

Originally posted by bailey5697
LOL I know, I am already planning my next one. My sister got an ADORABLE piglet. I loved it! :D

FYI - dont be alarmed when the color changes on the tattoo.. its normal and it should peel (BUT DONT PEEL IT! :) ) let it come off itself and makde sure you use alot of bacitration :wave:

maelstrom

the only disney tattoo ive seriously considered getting is the old epcot logo (yes, i love the old epcot!). im not sure yet where to get it, though. its going to be small, and perhaps the first tattoo i get. i want it to be someplace visible, but not too visible. yep. i turn 18 in january, so ill be getting it then, so long as i decided on where to get it..

i also once considered a tinkerbell tattoo, but i decided to just get a set of wings tattooed on my back (the wings are by amy brown).

i also want to get stars on.. the top of my wrist. i hope that makes sense. from my hand to my lower arm. and a mermaid on my upper arm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom