Disney Tattoos

bailey5697

Original Poster
I found 2 very cool tink tattoos. One is a tad bigger, but its so pretty. This is the bigger prettier one:

Attachments

• ashlytink.jpg
    ashlytink.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 180

bailey5697

Original Poster
Originally posted by tammycooley
Oh I like those....the shoulder is not as painful as some other places to have your tattoo placed...very colorful too!!!!

Ugh, And I really want it on my ankle. I am going to bring these pictures to the tattoo man today. We'll see what he says. I think my girlfriend is chickening out, so I may be on my own here! :lookaroun

Experiment627

Originally posted by HntdMansionFan
On my right arm, just above the bicep, I have Tigger bouncing along with Roo riding on his shoulders.
The story:
When our daughter (now 18) was small, her favorite show was Welcome to Pooh Corner. She named all of us after a character on the show. She called herself Piglet, I was Tigger, her Mom was Pooh, and the baby boy we were going to have was “Baby Roo”. Our son was stillborn. The summer that our son would have been 10, my wife paid for me to get the tattoo as a birthday gift. Now I have a memorial to Alex that I carry around and show off (I am also still a big Tigger fan!). The slight pain was worth it.:)

That is maybe the coolest thing that I've ever heard! What a wonderful way to honor the memory of your son.

bailey5697

Original Poster
Originally posted by HntdMansionFan
On my right arm, just above the bicep, I have Tigger bouncing along with Roo riding on his shoulders.
The story:
When our daughter (now 18) was small, her favorite show was Welcome to Pooh Corner. She named all of us after a character on the show. She called herself Piglet, I was Tigger, her Mom was Pooh, and the baby boy we were going to have was “Baby Roo”. Our son was stillborn. The summer that our son would have been 10, my wife paid for me to get the tattoo as a birthday gift. Now I have a memorial to Alex that I carry around and show off (I am also still a big Tigger fan!). The slight pain was worth it.:)

Thats really nice. :)

crazygirley

My boyfriends friends sisters friend (wow, how cliche!) has a really gaudy Mickey Mouse on her ankle. Every time I see it I want to gag. It's Mickey Mouse and he looks like he is marching. His face is colored in with a peachy ink, and it looks so weird. I feel so bad for her, and she thinks it is the greatest tattoo ever. I am under the impression that she can't see it very well, because believe me, it is awful!

jaimjaim25

I have a few tattoos, but I really want a little Mickey one maybe on my hip or something.. I'm running out of places to get them! :lol:

westie

I have a Mickey and Minnie getting married(for when I got hitched at DL). It has the date(so I don't forget!) and the DL logo over it. And its awesome!

Tattoos are a great way to cruise arround the park and not have anybody bump you or your kid. Kinda like Moses parting the Red Sea. People just get outta the way!

TD Mickey

wetsie,
thats awesome, i have thought about doing something like that for when i get married. I want to get the picture of Puppy Love on the top of the back.

Its great to hear about all of your guys/girls tattoos. Just another way us Disney Fanatics come together to support our favorite characters!!!:)

Brett

If I ever get my scanner working again, I'll put up a picture of my tattoo! I got it over the past summer. Remember the ole Horizons logo? I loved it so much, it's on my left upper part of my back. Weeee!!!

TD Mickey

Brett,
Can't wait to see it!!!! Next time I go home I will post a picture of my Goofy tattoo. If anyone else can post theirs I would love to see it, I love looking at others tattoos. Anyone else find them addictive?

TD Mickey

tammycooley

:wave: Oh I do!!! I have two...my other one isnt a Disney one though. I have a White Siberian Tiger on my right shoulder blade with "Protect Earth's Children" written above it---it is very cool.
I get alot of compliments on it--well worth the pain!!!
:D

bhg469

all these peaople with disney tattoos i gotta get one, ill either get mickey's shorts tattood on my lower half so i dont have to wear pants anymore. but i have always been partial to the haunted mansion wallpaper.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom