Disney T-shirt pokes fun at clueless guests

Wilt Dasney

Original Poster
I don't know how long this shirt has been for sale, but I just saw it during my trip last week.

It surprised me, because this phrase has become Cast Member shorthand for every stupid things guests say. It's not something I'd expect to see emblazoned on a T-shirt and being sold in the parks.

Obviously Disney would claim that the joke is on Goofy based on this design, but we know what's really up here. :lol:

Image001.jpg

lisak09

I wonder if its just on the t-shirt or any other merchandise? I don't think i'd wear the shirt but i'd quite like it on a mug or something.

powlessfamily4

That's Hysterical!! I want that shirt! I wil make my DH wear it and I will wear one that says "I'm with stupid" with an arrow pointing at him. ROFL!!!

Figment82

A few years ago, they sold a tin with this question, along with some other funny "guest sayings." I bought it just because of that question being on there. :lol

I saw this shirt a couple weeks ago at the Emporium and was glad to see it back on merchandise. ;)

Disney_Belle

I wonder if its just on the t-shirt or any other merchandise? I don't think i'd wear the shirt but i'd quite like it on a mug or something.

I bought some scrapbooking items back in 2004 (which are still to be used lol!) and this saying was found on some stickers and other items. Not sure about mugs though?

Dad 2 M & M

Wow! I can’t believe they had the audacity to do that. I want one!
I want one for each family member...might be the best shirt since "Grumpy I'M right your wrong any questions?" shirt of the past. Honorable mention is needed to the "hitchhiking ghosts"....wish that one was sold in a color other than black.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I'll definitely be getting this shirt in February!

I love the very subtle nod to guest stupidity in this one.

And for the record, I have to say, as much as TDO doesn't get it, the merchandise department sure seems to have its act together right now. Between shirts like this, the vintage Epcot shirts, merchandise with the retro logo, and the very classy 40th anniversary shirts, it's nice to see that some people "get it."

WorldKey

I hope it's ok to post this here (didn't want to start a whole new thread)....does anyone know - besides the parks - where I can order the t-shirt that had the monorail and the instructions in spanish about standing 'clear of the doors'? I love it and only found one in EPCOT but wrong size. Any help would be appreciated 'por favor'.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I hope it's ok to post this here (didn't want to start a whole new thread)....does anyone know - besides the parks - where I can order the t-shirt that had the monorail and the instructions in spanish about standing 'clear of the doors'? I love it and only found one in EPCOT but wrong size. Any help would be appreciated 'por favor'.

They're currently sold out at the Disney Store on-line, but check this link every now and then, they may get more.

Otherwise, search e-Bay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom