Disney Springs Tenant Map

JEANYLASER

Sound Lion sells things like headphone, ear buds and speakers. I don't believe it has been officially announced but paperwork has been filed that indicates that it is coming. It will be in a block of stores across from Paradiso 37.

What is Sound Lion? And Thank you danlb_2000 for the update!

projectfusion

I know some people do it, but I would never wear flip flops to a theme park. Always bring them for the pool though. I've had the same pair for at least 10 years. Maybe I'll buy a new pair now that I'll have all this variety. Think they will have any for under $10? That's my usual price range:)

Honestly no. Average Sanuks are $30 or more and Havaianas are $20 or more. Also as one of the investors for Sound Lion we are extremely excited to get open. Should be middle of Feb if things go as planned.

SnarkyMonkey

Thanks for this thread. I'm excited to see some new stuff, especially the food options. Is the part with World of Disney and the Legostore, etc. pretty much staying the same?

ETA: Marketplace! That's the word! (Been a long day.)

mechurchlady

Thanks for this thread. I'm excited to see some new stuff, especially the food options. Is the part with World of Disney and the Legostore, etc. pretty much staying the same?

There might be exterior theme changes. Maps don't show changes to Marketplace other than the new shops in Town Center. It is too early to expect anything yet.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster

I think most of that area is going to stay the same. World of Disney will actually be expanding at some point.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
There was a permit files today for 1560 & 1570 E Buena Vista Drive which is the old BET and Adventurer's Club locations, C12 and C13 on the map. The owner is Patina Resturant Group who is the same company that is doing Morimoto. I already had C12 listed as Kinetescape Steam & Power which are the people who did the Edison. I will need to do some digging to see where I got that information from to try to resolve this.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
There was a permit files today for 1560 & 1570 E Buena Vista Drive which is the old BET and Adventurer's Club locations, C12 and C13 on the map. The owner is Patina Resturant Group who is the same company that is doing Morimoto. I already had C12 listed as Kinetescape Steam & Power which are the people who did the Edison. I will need to do some digging to see where I got that information from to try to resolve this.
They have a Mexican place at DTD in Anaheim that's pretty good. I think it's called Tortilla Joe's or something like that. Lots of tequilla:)

flyerjab

Does this potentially mean that the owners of The Edison pulled out of DS, or will be located some where else? I was really hoping they would open something here that is really kewl.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Does this potentially mean that the owners of The Edison pulled out of DS, or will be located some where else? I was really hoping they would open something here that is really kewl.

We may have just had the location wrong. We know at least part of the area that the Edison people were going to use is underground and there is no evidence anyone else has taken that spot.

Mouse Detective

We may have just had the location wrong. We know at least part of the area that the Edison people were going to use is underground and there is no evidence anyone else has taken that spot.
My recollection is that the Edison people had either C12 or C13. If Patina now has both spaces, something has changed.

RSoxNo1

Clearly Via Napoli is moving to Downtown Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom