Disney Springs Tenant Map

halltd

I wonder what the purple and yellow signify. I thought it was retail vs food, but that doesn't appear to be right.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
I wonder why LEGO is shown as purple. Maybe it's relocating to a new facility and their current one is being torn down and replaced with something new?

It also has two numbers on it, B52 and B30. Maybe LEGO is moving into the Town Center and something else is going here.

halltd

I wonder if this marina-type structure has been nixed? It doesn't really exist yet, right?

Capture.jpg

halltd

I don't know how current this photo is, but I just ran across it on the Orlando Sentinel website. I find it interesting that pad B10 seems to be one of the few building sites to not have any noticeable construction on it yet. The only other pad I see without construction seems to be C13 (The old BET Soundstage) which they leveled a long time ago, but since then has had no vertical (or foundation) construction. For that matter, C12 (The Edison) seems to be stalled out as well. Actually, C7 is also still devoid of any work. Very weird.

Anyone with information?

os_disney_springs_pictures_147.jpg

Last edited:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
I don't know how current this photo is, but I just ran across it on the Orlando Sentinel website. I find it interesting that pad B10 seems to be one of the few building sites to not have any noticeable construction on it yet. The only other pad I see without construction seems to be C13 (The old BET Soundstage) which they leveled a long time ago, but since then has had no vertical (or foundation) construction. For that matter, C12 (The Edison) seems to be stalled out as well. Actually, C7 is also still devoid of any work. Very weird.

Anyone with information?

os_disney_springs_pictures.jpg

I was assuming B10 was waiting for the completion of the work on the waterway. Don't know about the other ones.

halltd

I was assuming B10 was waiting for the completion of the work on the waterway. Don't know about the other ones.
All the buildings on the other side of the springs went up at the same time as the waterway, though. That's why I'm confused. It seems like these four pads have stopped (or never started) work while the rest of the project pushes forward.

C7 is especially puzzling since work on all sides of that pad is completed (except the interior build-out of The Ganachery). Access to that tiny site now that all the other work is complete in the area is going to be quite difficult.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
All the buildings on the other side of the springs went up at the same time as the waterway, though. That's why I'm confused. It seems like these four pads have stopped (or never started) work while the rest of the project pushes forward.

C7 is especially puzzling since work on all sides of that pad is completed (except the interior build-out of The Ganachery). Access to that tiny site now that all the other work is complete in the area is going to be quite difficult.

But the other side was all new construction. B10 is between the river and the existing PI structures and that area sits one story lower then the rest of PI, so it might have been difficult to access. This is just speculation on my part. Another possiblity is that they don't have a tenant for that spot yet so are holding off building.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Since someone provided a good map that shows both the Landings and the Town Center I have labeled that map with all the locations and merged all the information into the first post on this thread. I will continue to update this one as we learn more.

There are a couple locations in the Landings which I still don't have names for. Can anyone who has been there recently take a look and let me know if there is anything in these locations? Thanks.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Anyone with information?

os_disney_springs_pictures_147.jpg
C7 should be the new Ragland Road operated restaurant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom